November Due Dates (cont)

Phew! Finished work & off home for reheated homemade soup and sleep! I've started making another pair of booties, so I might do a little bit of them before bed. they're so cute!
I was having low down cervix kicks yesterday but baby's been pretty quiet today... Prob growing again.
I've started getting shooting pains down my right buttock, anyone else? I fear I'm starting to waddle too :-/

Janers: ahh that does sound annoying :( Have you tried lying on your side and breathing into your belly for 5 minutes? It can really help wake them up and get them going :flower:

My hip is really starting to hurt when I get up, like a piercing pain :( No butt pain though :(

I get the shooting pain in my bum cheek and also what I can only describe as tooth ache in my right hip which is agony.

My lo seems to like to stick some part of its body under my ribs which is so uncomfortable.

I really wish I could tell what way up baby is, it seems so hard to work out?!

I'm the same Beankeeper. My midwife couldn't tell me at my last appointment either but from the feelings I'm getting I think baby has its legs up and head down.

I really just can't tell, I feel movement all over, like LO is doing cartwheels but I can never tell which way's which.

Janers: ahh that does sound annoying :( Have you tried lying on your side and breathing into your belly for 5 minutes? It can really help wake them up and get them going :flower:

My hip is really starting to hurt when I get up, like a piercing pain :( No butt pain though :(

I have tried that, I Think what we need to do is commit more time to this project. I'm going to insist DH lay beside me with his hand on my belly until he feels something. I don't care how long it takes haha

I think my DH felt her at 23 weeks, so your not that far off that really! Soon you'll be seeing her make your belly move, and then he wont be able to help but feel it :p

Sarahdiener: I can't wait for that too happen. I feel her move every day, so it's driving me crazy that DH hasn't felt anything.

I just tried to put the bowl of the mixer away in the fridge after washing it... baby brain??

Phew! Finished work & off home for reheated homemade soup and sleep! I've started making another pair of booties, so I might do a little bit of them before bed. they're so cute!
I was having low down cervix kicks yesterday but baby's been pretty quiet today... Prob growing again.
I've started getting shooting pains down my right buttock, anyone else? I fear I'm starting to waddle too :-/

Well, haven't felt any pain in the cervix. I get him kicking my bladder, but I don't think the pain you guys described has hit me yet. LO is sparing me. lol!

Sorry for the shooting pains, is that sciatica? I have had that before. Terrible! Right now I'm suffering from sleeping too long on my right hip last night. It's been bothering me now all day. :( Oh, and due to the pain in the hips and spine, I've definitely got a waddle now!

I'm the same Beankeeper. My midwife couldn't tell me at my last appointment either but from the feelings I'm getting I think baby has its legs up and head down.

Yeah, midwife suspects my baby is head-down she said, after she nearly ripped me apart feeling around. Ouf, they are rough! Maybe that's why I'm spared the cervix pain. :)

Hating hormones cant stop crying tonight :-\ all over a kettle that wouldnt boil

I had 2 lunches. So SO FULL! I think I might explode.

Hating hormones cant stop crying tonight :-\ all over a kettle that wouldnt boil

Awe! I hate the crazies. I felt fed up with OH this past week. He's often lazy, but it really got to me to the point I was ready to let the relationship go. I just couldn't take it. In reality I love him dearly and don't want him to go, it's just so hard sometimes to feel tolerant while pregnant. Earlier in the pregnancy I had a day where I was working and I messed something up and I nearly broke down in tears even though it was not fatal, I'd just do it again, no issue... 10 minute loss. Just some things really feel intolerable while pregnant!

I had 2 lunches. So SO FULL! I think I might explode.

Oh, I love to eat, but I hate the full feeling now. I eat 'til full still, but it just bothers me how I feel after. I need to start eating to pre-full and then just stop and pick it up again in a couple hours. Feeling like I'm going to explode is not pleasant!

Speaking of food, last night I was sick from dinner. I have no idea why. Now, OH cooked, but I don't think it was that. lol! But I ended up with diarrhea and just terrible stomach pain until early in the morning. :(

I went to the local hardware store today to get a copy of our house key made as our "on-call farm sitter" (for when I go into labour!) is coming on Monday to get a tour of the farm and learn how to care for the animals...

But anyway, one of the ladies there is someone I'd known for a few months since she started working there. However, the hardware store is in a small town where my work used to be, and since going on stress leave I hadn't been there.

I stopped in and turns out this girl (she's 28) is 20 weeks pregnant!

We had a nice chit chat, but she is sooooooo uninformed/unresearched about pregnancy and birth and labour and everything!

She was talking about how "that thing" was stretched to a good size already, and I was thinking in my head, <<umm, her vaginal canal, her vagina? what is she talking about?>> maybe thinking she knew a medical name for something I didn't.

But then I said "your uterus?"

and she went "Yeah! My uterus is already measuring ahead!"

:dohh:

Oh my god.

It just made me realize how ridiculously studious I have been with trying to learn everything about pregnancy/baby's growth/etc.

She and I are going to try to get together at some point as neither of us have pregnant friends and I think hanging out with me would do her a world of good! LOL. Teach her some things about pregnancy.......!

Hormones here today, too, except I felt frustrated and angry over little things. :grr: For example, SO is leaving tomorrow for a 5-day long manager's conference. One of the dogs peed on his suitcase so I spent a long time trying to get the smell out using baking soda, peroxide, all the "fool-proof" remedies on the Internet! NO luck. I had already gone out to WalMart that morning so I had to go out again for a suitcase that wouldn't make all his clothes smell like dog pee! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->