November Due Dates (cont)

I am so tired! We're finally home, though. I left at 8:45 this morning, had my intense yoga class, jumped into some better-looking clothes and we drove up to Minneapolis. We had our 3D/4D scan, shopped at Ikea and Whole Foods, ate at Big Bowl and finally made it back home around 9 pm. I think I've had enough. :lol:

Bad news from the scan: the little guy is breech again; standing proudly upwards. Bleh. I hope he changes his mind for good, really. I don't want a C-section. :/ He might've turned yesterday (he was head-down on the 15th of this month, and breech on the 18th of last month... and actually has been flipping around since day one), because he had a very quiet day and since this morning, he's been kicking differently. He's a long baby with big feet, apparently, and has my nose, which made us happy.

Here's one of the photos, and the rest are here:

20noname.jpg

Hiya ladies!

Not been on here for ages

How is every1 doing?

I'm doing great! This pregnancy is going so well this time I'm very happy!
I'm just over 29weeks now which is fab, baby is growing great. My last baby was delivered at 28+6 so I'm so relieved to be passed that stage and into week 29.

Still having my bp checked every 2 weeks but it's not been too high so far, the reading last time was 140/85 but my urine was clear so that's a good sign.
And scans every 4 weeks shows baby is growing and cord flow is perfect!

Hi girls,
I hit 30 weeks on Thursday and ended up in hospital on fri might with a little bit of bleeding due to low lying placenta. I have a scan on 6 sept to see if it has moved (fingers crossed) as I'd really like a natural birth, I've been low risk throughout the pregnancy, and now switched to high risk and the dr's talking about early delivery.

Baby was moving so much on fri night that the monitor belts couldn't pick up his heartbeat for 3 mins, so the belts were taken off and I had to try and track the little fella myself with the heartbeat pad, whilst hearing the lady in the room scream her way through labour!!!

Hope everything is well with you ladies!!
Xxxx

Good luck buckles! Hopefully things work out for your natural delivery :thumbup:

I'm good! On a random note, I just baked a pavlova without being able to tell what temp my oven was at (the degrees have rubbed off..). So I hope it's good in the middle! Lol, I think I adjusted the temp about 15 times :p

:hi: bugaboo

Jaz - lovely pics :)

Buckles - fingers crossed it's moved and you can have that natural birth you want :)

Afm - In laws had the boys last night .... I got them home and received a text saying nobody brushed their teeth so I'd have to do it! EVERY BLOODY TIME!!!!!!! :dohh: ... Was hoping for a decent night but didn't even get that - kept twisting and turning and couldn't sleep properly, and was having some freaky dreams when I was asleep. Grrrr!

Gosh Buckles, that sounds like a scary experience, I really hope everything works out & you can have the delivery you want.

Great pic Jaz, what a cutie!

Welcome back Kelly, glad everything is going well for you.

Charlie Grrr to no brushed teeth! Why on earth not! I've been having some odd dreams too, maybe another surge in hormones? I'm definitely not getting a good deep sleep these days, constantly tired during the day & finding it hard to get up in the mornings.

Still got the shooting pain down my bum! It's okay sometimes & then it catches me!

How is everyone today? Sorry if I've missed anyone out- sooo many posts!

Bean - have NO idea, but it's the same everytime they go. OH thinks I'm just being picky, but am really really fussy about teeth and they NEVER brush them. SOmetimes MIL will say she has, but when I look their teeth are skanky and their toothbrush is dry?! :dohh:

I hate the tired feeling. Even after a decent amount you still feel exhausted lol

Any plans for today? :)

Everything status quo except for some swelling in my feet. Any body got any tips?
I can't really elevate them or soak them till I get home in 6 more hours.

Anybody having any wekend adventures?

Working again today, but not for another 45 mins, and only for 7 hours so not as bat as yesterday.
I don't know how it works on swollen feet but for tired legs I've been using Mama Mio Lucky Legs & it's amazing! Totally soothes & cools them down. I can see myself using it post pregnancy too- totally love it!!

Ooo sounds nice bean!
BBQ today with some people we met off an English speaking website! :p
We met them once and really liked them!
But it's raining :(. It hasn't in two weeks (which is really not normal for here!) and then of course it rains today... :/ Oh well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->