November Due Dates (cont)

Oh that's annoying that it's raining. Just call it a Brittish BBQ! Haha...

Morning girls!
Well I have to say I really over did it at the hen party! Out since 12 yesterday until 2 this morning and I physically ache! It's even sore to move in the bed! I still haven't managed to get actually up yet... Funny part is I didn't do any of the activities, it's just from being up and out all night! Then when I got home I was having some very scary nightmares bout loosing baby and still borns etc! I woke up crying, I was so scared! Hate not having oh beside me when I have dreams like that! It was a very good night all the same and so glad my sis seemed to have a ball!

Hope every ones doing ok? Haven't managed to fully read back yet, I keep falling asleep as I start reading so, hopefully I can keep them open for few mins to finish :)

Hi girls,
I hit 30 weeks on Thursday and ended up in hospital on fri might with a little bit of bleeding due to low lying placenta. I have a scan on 6 sept to see if it has moved (fingers crossed) as I'd really like a natural birth, I've been low risk throughout the pregnancy, and now switched to high risk and the dr's talking about early delivery.

Baby was moving so much on fri night that the monitor belts couldn't pick up his heartbeat for 3 mins, so the belts were taken off and I had to try and track the little fella myself with the heartbeat pad, whilst hearing the lady in the room scream her way through labour!!!

Hope everything is well with you ladies!!
Xxxx

Hi Buckles
im in the same boat as you (minus the bleed), i had a low-lying placenta at 19 weeks, and then at my private 4D scan the sonographer told me it looked like it was now totally covering the cervix :cry: Baby was actually using my placenta as a pillow that day and sucking on the umbilical cord quite oblivious to it all :haha:

Ive got another scan on 14th Sept, but im gutted at the thought of not being able to deliver naturally and am getting quite anxious reading stuff i know i shouldnt!

Ive got a crazy active baby in there too which gets me a bit worried at times... like a particularly ferocious kick/ punch may cause a bleed....... i guess we just have to wait and see.

have they discussed when they might do the C-section?

Anyone elses baby quiet?? my lil man hardly seems to move as much as my LB used to but midwifes are not concerned :-\

Oh I can so relate to the scary dreams - I dreamed last night that my front teeth were just tiny stubs and I was really worried that I couldn't get them fixed in time for our wedding. Really strange dreams!

My baba usually has a few days of being really quiet and then a few really active days. The last 2 days have been super quiet and today again she cant sit still! DF is sitting next to me watching and feeling my tummy move!

Sounds like we all had horrible dreams last night, must be hormones ha ha. I woke up crying and don't even know why?! Odd.

xx

Hi girls,
I hit 30 weeks on Thursday and ended up in hospital on fri might with a little bit of bleeding due to low lying placenta. I have a scan on 6 sept to see if it has moved (fingers crossed) as I'd really like a natural birth, I've been low risk throughout the pregnancy, and now switched to high risk and the dr's talking about early delivery.

Baby was moving so much on fri night that the monitor belts couldn't pick up his heartbeat for 3 mins, so the belts were taken off and I had to try and track the little fella myself with the heartbeat pad, whilst hearing the lady in the room scream her way through labour!!!

Hope everything is well with you ladies!!
Xxxx

Hi Buckles
im in the same boat as you (minus the bleed), i had a low-lying placenta at 19 weeks, and then at my private 4D scan the sonographer told me it looked like it was now totally covering the cervix :cry: Baby was actually using my placenta as a pillow that day and sucking on the umbilical cord quite oblivious to it all :haha:

Ive got another scan on 14th Sept, but im gutted at the thought of not being able to deliver naturally and am getting quite anxious reading stuff i know i shouldnt!

Ive got a crazy active baby in there too which gets me a bit worried at times... like a particularly ferocious kick/ punch may cause a bleed....... i guess we just have to wait and see.

have they discussed when they might do the C-section?

no they haven't, the dr said he'd speak to me after the scan to make a decision!! Really hoping it has moved. Also scary as when I went in in Friday night, I was in an actual labour room, with the little incubators, little beds for the babies. Just a bit of a shock as I didn't expect to be put on that ward.

Don't read anything on google, it's all horror stories, I'll update you after the 6th xxx

so according to my OH.. im a waddler lol
i get up, sit down and walk like a TRUE preggo!

Then i took this pic and realized how HUGE i really am.
almost 30 weeks and beyond happy!!

https://i48.tinypic.com/sfxi5h.jpg

Destiny - I think our bumps are about the same size! I'm loving my preggo bump.
I'm not sure if I waddle yet. DF hasn't commented as yet. Or is he just being nice to me after my melt down earlier? :haha:

aww lovely bump!!!

We all went for a nap at half 10 and we didn't wake up until 2!!!!! :shock: So that's half the day wasted :( Was gonna take them to the river to see the ducks and swans, but by the time we'd all had lunch and if I had changed nappies, got them dressed and in the car it would be past 3! So instead, I put Rio on for them and we're having cuddles on the sofa :) Well me and Stephen are .... Henry's running around like a mad man.

Good morning ladies. I'm going to try something new today... getting some work done! lol! I'm auditing a class this semester and have done no work for it yet and it runs M-W so if I don't do it now I'll look like a jerk since it's a small class. Wish me luck at actually getting something accomplished!! :D

Nice bump pic, Destyni. :)

I'm starting to think of buying stuff for my hospital bag soon, do I need a button nightie for after labour??? Xx

You can do! I just wore black pj bottoms and a strappy top - easy to BF and didn't make me feel exposed on my bottom half lol :)

I'm also starting to buy bits for my hospital bag, didn't realise how much i need to get until i wrote a list!!
I'm planning on just buying pjs etc from Primark, that way if it gets ruined i won't care as its only a few ££'s!

xx

Destiny, you and your bump are just beautiful!!

As for you ladies who are worried about not having a "natural" birth, I can relate. I had a c-section with my first after 15 hours of labor and 3 hours of pushing, vaccum assistance, and then still ended up having a c-section. I am not thrilled that I am having another c-section and would love to do a vbac, but the doctors really do know best. If for some reason they do schedule your delivery for a c-section and you have any questions I would be more than happy to talk with you about it if you have any concerns. :hugs:

AFM, OH and I went on a date last night to the movies. I had not ate dinner yet so I got a small bag of popcorn to hold me over until afterwards. BIG mistake. By the time the movie let out my feet, hands, and lips had swelled from the salt on the popcorn :haha: I will never do that again!

Tomorrow is my 3D scan and I can't wait :happydance:

anyone have facebook? iv just set up a new account and would like some mummy friends??
https://www.facebook.com/alysha.henry.7

Anyone elses baby quiet?? my lil man hardly seems to move as much as my LB used to but midwifes are not concerned :-\

Yep!! My baby always seems to have one or two really active days then is reeeally quiet for a week after, it seems to be a continuous cycle. I keep hearing different things though, because some of the pregnancy apps on my iphone say you should feel ten movements an hour, some say ten movements every two hours and i asked my midwife and she said ten movements a DAY! all very confusing!

Is anyone else feeling totally HEAVY? hahaa :haha: Im struggling to carry my own weight around now.. i get out of breath if i walk anywhere and literally have to be pulled up off the sofa. So attractive! :blush:

^^ me too!!! i love scan pics!
mine's on friday!

Yup Me too I'm just so heavy too! If DF doesn't help me off the sofa I have to roll off onto all 4's and then attempt to stand up from there.

Well Last night was an awful nights sleep as I kept waking up with a stink and it was just in the room! I was the first to smell it! When I mentioned it to DF he couldn't smell it at first.
Hell then he told his mom (he was joking) that the stink is because of my 'mess' I was not happy - introduce tears! Which were quickly mopped up and sorted.
Well before dinner he then decided to take me seriously and closed the bedroom door and window. After dinner he walked into the bedroom and almost puked at the smell! So up into the loft to detect the stench and what did he find - non other than a dead mouse in its nest! I just knew it!
So Dead mickey has been bagged up and its nest has been cleared out too. Hoping the stench clears out too now before I head off to bed, otherwise I will be pulling out the blow up mattress for the night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->