November Due Dates (cont)

EEEK a dead mouse managed to make your room smell that bad?! :sick: I would hate to have a loft - too many beasties and creepy crawlies lol

my bump pic from my photoshoot on wednessday

Attachments

• shot.jpg
    shot.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 5
MommaB, I had date night, too. We went to the movies and saw "Safety Not Guaranteed". It was an awesome film, we really really enjoyed it! I also had popcorn, but did not get the side-effects. It's possible I'm generally over-consuming salt and am already swollen. lol! We brought some Pepsi Throwback with us- good stuff, soda with real sugar, what a concept! :p

Oh, and on the topic of heaviness, I'm definitely feeling that. But mostly because I AM way heavier. I'll bet by next appt on Wed I'll be weighing up 45+ lbs.

Woohoo! On to the 10 week countdown this week! And, OH said I don't have to work the last month, he'll figure to make bills. I'm so happy. That means 6 more weeks of work only!

Yup Charlie - you can say :sick: again!! It really stank!! But will admit smelling a lot better now that the stink has been eradicated!! :wohoo:
We are guessing its been dead about 3 weeks! EEEEEEWWWWWWW

rainbowbaby - such a gorgeous pic!! I really do need to try to get hold of someone closer to me to get some professional pics done

EWWWW I remember once with my ex I found a dead mouse under my wardrobe squashed by a littlewoods catalogue ... it reeked when the book was lifted!! I waited for him to remove it as I'm such a wuss :haha:

LOL!!! You should have heard me shrieking when he brought the packet with the dead mouse downstairs!!! I could not even cope with a moth landing on me last night, never mind a DEAD mouse!!! Just so glad its out of the house.
Now to steer clear of the garage till at least Tuesday night - Bin day = Tuesday!!!

I cried about a dead spider yesterday. I'm feeling really sensitive to life since I've got one growing in me I guess. I had asked OH to remove a spider from outside our window as it was really creepy and I didn't want it breeding and little spiders getting in. I suggested he take a stick and rip the web and toss it. I thought he went downstairs to get a stick, but instead got the hornet spray and went outside and murdered it. I had to watch the spider die, and to boot, it turned out it had a mate and so they both died twitching slowly right in front of me. It was so sad. I feel terrible still. :(

I'm glad you got the smell out. We are so sensitive to smells, I can't imagine!

Boohoo sorry about killing the spider! I think I would have cried too - seeing that I've been so blinkin emotional at the mo!

Yup I too am sooo glad the stink is gone!

Girls, i just heard the cutest thing and had to share :)

I decided to listen to LO on the doppler for the first time in ages. Im listening away and suddenly she gets the hiccups. Oh my god it is such a cute sound and i could see the doppler bounce on my belly with every hiccup. I am so in love :D <3 xx

Boohoo sorry about killing the spider! I think I would have cried too - seeing that I've been so blinkin emotional at the mo!

Yup I too am sooo glad the stink is gone!

Thanks. I guess the hormones have the best of us! I still am staring at my dead spider family. She might have been pregnant as she had a really big belly. It makes me sad that their little spider family won't go on all because they happened to take up house on our window. OH promised he wouldn't do that again after he saw how upset I was.

I hate spiders... death to them all!
But dead animals (mice) STINK! Really really bad... My cat used to bring me presents, so I got to rescue live mice from him all the time, but sometimes I got to find the dead ones too.

My bump hurrrrttsss!! We managed to miss lunch, so by the time I ate at 7 I got indigestion :( It's slowly moving down now. For some reason my indigestion always starts at my diaphragm/stomach and then moves slowly down and then goes away...
BBQ was nice though :D

Eeeeeeew!! Gross gross! :sick: :haha: Someone I knew had a dead pigeon in their room. I think their cat must have hid it or something :sick:

Beautiful picture Rainbowbaby! :)

Aww, so cute Lucy! I love it when they get the hiccups, it's too cute! :cloud9: xx

I hate spiders... death to them all!
But dead animals (mice) STINK! Really really bad... My cat used to bring me presents, so I got to rescue live mice from him all the time, but sometimes I got to find the dead ones too.

My bump hurrrrttsss!! We managed to miss lunch, so by the time I ate at 7 I got indigestion :( It's slowly moving down now. For some reason my indigestion always starts at my diaphragm/stomach and then moves slowly down and then goes away...
BBQ was nice though :D

I get this horrible burning sensation in my throat, like acid reflux. I still don't really know which foods set it off. It's either practically every food or it's me eating TOO much food (because I usually only get it after supper).

Eeeeeeew!! Gross gross! :sick: :haha: Someone I knew had a dead pigeon in their room. I think their cat must have hid it or something :sick:

We had a live bunny in our room once... :shrug:

MedievalGrad, definitely sounds like acid reflux. But you're pregnant, I think anything can set it off :// There is things you can take for it though, and it does help to keep your chest propped up if you get it when you sleep :(

I'm starting to panic a bit ... had a dull period ache since I woke up this morning, but now it's getting a bit stronger. I know she's low because I'm needing to pee every 10 minutes, and she's still moving and headbutting my cervix. Do you think these are jsut stronger braxton hicks? My OH is still at work and wont be home until about 1amish and the in-laws are at a christening party 2 hours away :shrug:

Lucy awwww!!! I wish you were closer as my LO has the hiccups as we speak!! Would love to hear what it sounds like!!!

Charlie, I dont mean to alarm, but if its getting stronger you need to ring someone. Even if its a nurse to ask for advice. :hugs:

I'd give someone a call too Charlie, just incase :hugs:

MommaB, can you add me please? Due 3rd November with a :pink: little one xx

We had a live bunny in our room once... :shrug:

MedievalGrad, definitely sounds like acid reflux. But you're pregnant, I think anything can set it off :// There is things you can take for it though, and it does help to keep your chest propped up if you get it when you sleep :(

Awwww! I love bunnies. That must have been so weird finding one in your room, though! Did a cat bring it in? xx

I have a bunny in my house... but I own him so it's ok lol! Charlie I'd DEFINATELY ring for advice, do you feel any pressure... down there? x

I wouldn't be able to get into a hospital though if they wanted to check me until OH got home :( I had a bath hoping it would stop it, but it hasn't - and it's not like a on off pain but a constant one :shrug: I'll give it an hour and see how it is ... and will try drinking loads of water

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->