November Due Dates (cont)

Charlie this may be asking much since I know your in pain and other LO running around, but will you please keep us updated? Sounds silly but I will worry if your ok.

I think your on the right track, water, lay on left side and try and take it as easy as possible.

Well they're in bed, otherwise I wouldn't mind having to take them if I needed too. I hope it's just her lying low and putting pressure on a nerve or something. Have had no show/waters leaking .. so am only worrying cause it feels more like early contraction pain then braxton hick pain. I'll see how it is when he gets home and hopefully, it will be fine?

You may also want to try heat on your lower abdomen and whatever type of pain medication your doctor has approved you use while pregnant (like tylenol) that way if you have to call you can let them know you have tried water, laying down, heat, and pain relief.

I would phone up and get some advice charlie, keep us updated though :hugs: xx

Thanks ladies :hugs: Im probably just being a hypochondriac lol

Urm well it's nearly 11pm and he should be home in about 2 hours? If it gets worse I promise I will call my midwife asap

Girls Im wondering if you can help me!

Baby is really low down at the moment.. feels like she's in my lady bits shes that low down! and Im just lying here in bed watching one born every minute ha and then suddenly i get the biggest pain in my lady bits ever!!! Like omg it hurts so bad! And every time baby moves it feels like my vaj is guna split open.. theres no other way to describe it!

Anyone ever experienced this? Im thinking she might be pushing on a nerve, or maybe it just hurts like this because she's in such an uncomfortable position :shrug: She's never been this low down before :shrug: All i know is every time she moves it flippin kills :s It made me realise how bad im gona be when it comes to actual labour!!

Ive had that pain before, hurts soooo bad!!
I have found thats its because babe is just pressing down on the cervix. Once she moves, the pain goes away. There have been days I have wanted to stand on my head to get her to move away from that area :haha:

The pain has stopped now so i think she's moved thankgod! Urgh such pain though! What am i going to be like when she actually comes out of there.. definately going to need an epidural!

Just read your post charlie, keep us updated if you can :hugs:

Thanks Momma :hugs:

Keep us updated Charlie! :hugs: Maybe jump in the bath and relax a bit? The heat will help xx

:hugs: Charlie hope it eases x

Ok silly question but for the gtt fasting 3 hour one I can drink water ye?? Not looking forward to this! I told DS I'm gonna be narky tomorro so to be good ha!

Phineas - yeah you can drink water, make sure you drink lots though! I didn't and the nurse couldn't get any blood out of me due to not drinking enough which made my veins very deflated.
Attempting to have it done again on the 4th Sept, not looking forward to that! xx

Im pretty sure you can drink water! maybe google it just to check?
Ive never had one of these tests.. everyone else seems to automatically have to have one but in Leeds they only give you it if your at high risk of having diabetes :shrug:

Thanks Lucy! Oh don't worry I'll down as much as poss just glad I'm loud my water! Well from scans/my bump/my urine Ive no signs... But that doesn't mean for def I don't have it I suppose it's only few hours without food... I can do it ha!

I didn't even get offered with DS wandering it's just cause my bmi is High :( Thank u tho

Just got into bed and it seems to have stopped a bit - it's back to a really really dull ache :shrug: She's still wriggling around in there though and headbutting my cervix ... little madame!!

Charlie, call them at least to ask? To be on the safe side?

I was NOT supposed to drink anything at all during my 1 hour glucose challenge. Yes prior to it (I was allowed to eat breakfast, too), but not during the wait.

When I had OGTT, the three hour thing, with fasting, many years ago, I was allowed to drink water prior to the test (no food, of course), but nothing at all during the three hour wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->