November Due Dates (cont)

Charlie, call them at least to ask? To be on the safe side?

I was NOT supposed to drink anything at all during my 1 hour glucose challenge. Yes prior to it (I was allowed to eat breakfast, too), but not during the wait.

When I had OGTT, the three hour thing, with fasting, many years ago, I was allowed to drink water prior to the test (no food, of course), but nothing at all during the three hour wait.

Same here on my 2-hour, no drinking during the wait. But I drank tons the night before and a bit in the morning. It's important to be hydrated as has been pointed out, so they don't have issues getting blood.

GL, Phin! May you not hate the drink as much as I did. Bring something to eat right when you get done. It helped me to eat a boiled egg after, then when I got home we went for breakfast. :)

Morning ladies! On day 4 of work and am soooo tired! The only things keeping me going today are that I finish early today for an appointment and I'm off tomorrow. I wish the appointment was something rather than the dietitian, I know I'm gonna have put on weight, but y'know, we're growing human babies here!

Charlie I hope you're feeling better, I've had the odd crampy period like pain but. Othing constant. I find every little twinge a worry though!

Baby was very active yesterday after 2 days of only tiny movements and seems to be pretty active this morning too. Took a long time to fall asleep last night as everytime I got comfy, baby was a jumping bean!

Hope everything is okay this morning Charlie!

Good luck at the dietitians Bean.

My dd has had me up since 2.30 this morning with tummy ache so I'm one tired lady today. Hoping to have a duvet day to catch up on sleep a bit.

Morning ladies!! Sorry I fell asleep at about midnight and then was up early to take the OH to the train station. Woke up this morning and it had gone, everytime i turned it was still there, but then this morning nothing? :shrug:

Thank you all for caring :hugs: It only worried me because it felt more like early contractions than the braxton hicks I'd been getting, but she's still cooking !

How is everyone this morning?

Good to hear from you Charlie!
Can I whine some more about how much I want my cot/crib to come???? :haha:

Glad to hear it's settled down hun :hugs:

And of course Sarah, rant away! :D xx

Aw Sarah I bet you can't wait! My cotbed is ALMOST built but the rest of the furniture is DONE! can't wait to put all the wee decorations in! Got my 29 week appointment and scan tomorrow, weirdly a little nervous :S

Has it been a while since your last one? I always start to worry when I havent had one for a while :p

Haven't had a scan since 20 weeks, I've seen the midwife but not been to the obstetrician. I have hypothyroidism and that can affect babies growth and fluid volume. Normally I don't get nervous I just think it's because I'm further along it feel so much more real and he's so close now that I worry more about him... just being daft really lol! x

Not daft, just normal! 2 Months so so long to wait! My next scan is on thursday, but my doctor is kind of scan happy...
You're going to feel so good tomorrow after you see him though :D

Today is my 3/D scan!! :happydance: I guess im so excited I have been up since 5am and didnt have to be until 7 :haha:

Today I will get my answers as to if im still on team pink!!

Ahh so exciting mommab let us know how it goes! So jealous of you all having scans!

Oh my, Charlie - what a night you had! Glad she is still cooking and you are feeling better.

Well my little missus is very active this morning and think we both saw her hiccups for the first time! It was really funny seeing my tummy rhythmically pulse with it. So cute!

I'm also feeling really tired again today. Just so glad I'm still on holiday. Don't know how I will cope next week when I go back to work! Will have to see if I can get straight back home for an afternoon nap!

GL with your scan mommab!! Looking forward to seeing the pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->