November Due Dates (cont)

So jealous with the scans ladies... I hope they turn out lovely. I would so love to sneak another peak but I don't have another one scheduled through the midwife and haven't seen a super deal for one

Thanks ladies!! I'm anxious to see which way little miss is laying. I think she did some major moving yesterday as I was getting jabs in places she has never been. Kept waking up last night in pain, with my entire abdomen tight. My guess is she is moving into head down position. She normally lays with most of her body to my right side on my ribs. Then the jabs started on the left. Now im feeling that rolling around sensation high above my belly button. At least once the sonogram is done I will know were to pat her little behind when she his cauing me trouble :haha:

Hehe! My LO still moves more than once a day, so I just hope she'll start to settle in a good position around 34weeks. Not worried until then though, just because she's all over the place!

Its crazy how they still have so much room to move about. You would think it would already be so cramped in there. It doesnt really matter if my LO is head down, breech, or transverse since she will be delivered via c-section.

I installed an app on my phone that counts down to her arrival date. 9 weeks, 4 days, and 31 minutes!! Crazy that doesnt seem that far away!!

Just 9 weeks ago I was waiting for today to have this sonogram and it flew by!

Yeah! I think I'm the same, but mines a bit more random timed than yours :p but I'm due in 9 weeks 4 days!!! So crazy!

Have a great scan MommaB! Don't forget to show her off to us!

11 weeks to go! Baby is kicking up a storm today, he'd been a little quiet but he's back to his normal self! Question for you gals, honest opinions please... what do you think of the name Theo? DH and I like it but I'm not 100%. opinions?! x

love the name Theo!!

Are you going to give him a 2nd name?

Girls i just want to cry :'(

I'm sat here on the laptop just browsing the web and i hear something from a webpage make an alert kind of noise, i'm trying to work out what it is. I close all my pages and hear it again. I then notice that another browser has been opened.

I click on it and i'm in shock. It's a dating website...and on the screen is my OH's dating profile! All the alerts are "flirts" from other girls. I also notice that he has been sending flirts to them.

I don't know what to do, i'm actually speechless. He's just popped to the shop and due back any moment. What the hell do i do?
Why does this always happen to me??? :'( xx

Oh I'm so sorry, Lucyjo :hugs:!!
Are you sure that it's actually a real convo/dating website? sometimes those things try to draw you in with fake convos and things.
But if you are sure, you'll have to talk to him about it... Obviously you're going to be really upset, but try to stay calm where you can :( It'll help to actually find out what the hells going on!

Yeah it is, it had his picture, information and everything.

This has happened in a previous relationship and it didn't end well. xx

No, doesn't sound great... :(
Seriously, what an idiot... who does that? not to mention who does that on your computer?!!? It's like he wanted to get caught???:growlmad:

Oh LucyJo, I'm so sorry! I think Sarah's right though, you need to confront him and find out what on earth he thinks he's up to. Just remember that you DO NOT deserve to be treated this way! And we're 100% here for you.
I've been cheated on by my ex, so I know it's awful.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I love the name Theo .. was on our list if this baby was a boy :)

:hugs: Lucy ... why would he do that?!?! I hope he comes home soon so you can find out what the hell is going on!!

Oh Lucy! I'm so sorry you are in this situation. Hope you can get to the bottom of this soon.
I agree with Beankeeper - we are 100% here for you!

I haven't caught up completely from the weekend, but I just read this page and wanted to send :hugs: to lucyjo! So sorry to hear what you've found :( I'd definitely confront him and find out what's going on. We're all here for you!

Thanks girls.

Well...he came home and found me in a crying mess on the sofa. The good thing about us is we have always been able to talk things through.

I confronted him straight away and i wasn't expecting the response, seeing as i've been in this situation before with previous ex's and know how it goes.

Ryan admitted to me that he knew about the account as he used it before we got together over 2 years ago, but never deleted it as he had forgot all about it once he met me. He very honestly told me that this morning he had been on it as for the last few weeks he had been receiving emails from this dating site and wanted to investigate.

It turns out someone had been using this dating account as him, sending messages to girls and then receiving them back.
Luckily Ryan is very much a computer geek and can find out information with a few clicks of the mouse. He tracked the IP Address of where this person had been logging on to the site.
Turns out it's where he used to live with his Ex girlfriend. Now, i'm not surprised as she has been causing us problems for months. I don't know why she's doing it, it's probably to get his attention.
He then goes on to show me the messages that had been sent, and they are hilarious. All of them are basically..."Hey babi, fanc meating up for sum fun sumtime?"
Now, Ryan can for 1, spell and 2 use correct grammar and not "chav" talk....if you know what i mean.
He then goes on to show me the times and dates these messages had been sent, mainly times when i have been on here nattering to you ladies and he is busy doing odd jobs around the house, or when he has been at work, where he has no access to a computer.

So, basically, his ex is trying to come between us again, probably not the last time she will try to either. As he stated to me though, if he was on dating sites looking for whatever, he wouldn't leave the browser open and he would delete all evidence of him using the sites etc.

I feel much better now after talking it through and i do feel bad for doubting him, as like I've said before in previous posts he is one in a million and wouldn't do anything to hurt me.

Now...just got to sort out how to deal with his Ex as it can't go on!!

Sorry for the massive post, and thank you girls for your support :D

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back