November Due Dates (cont)

Thanks Lillio, go back a page and you will see the result :) xx

Glad you have your answers, I can't even imagine how you must've been feeling when you found it! She sounds like a nutcase, how horrible to have her still trying to interfere. How long have you been with your OH if you don't mind me asking?

hello november mummies, im a little late in joining this group but i hope you dont mind, im 28 years old this is my 3rd baby after having 2 gorgeous girls 6 and 3 years old im expecting our first and final boy on nov 5th :) i hope all your pregnancies are gong great, after having 2 mmc before this pregnancy, this has been the longest pregnancy EVER but the final 10 weeks is here :D
does anyone elses baby hurt when they move? with my 2 girls i was fine but this one really hurts me under my ribs on my right side, its as if he scrapes across my inside with an elbow or foot or something just wandering if anyone elses little one is doing the same? thanks for reading :)

Glad to hear everything is sorted out between you and your OH, Lucyjo! What a relief!

I feel much better now thanks :)

Bean - It was horrible, i literally felt like someone had just punched me in the stomach when i saw it, plus all the pregnancy hormones raging around don't help. I'm just glad it's sorted now. We had our 2 year anniversary earlier this month, but been friends since college. xx

Hi bubblej23! Welcome!
I wouldn't say that my LO hurts me, but a lot of the movements can be very uncomfortable, like today, I've been getting jabs under my left hip & then my right rib. They're kind of annoying but not terribly painful.

Well girls, the dietician was okay, I'd gained weight, which I knew, 1.6 kg which is just over 3 lbs, so in total I've gained 2.6 kg, which is about 6 lbs, so I'm not beating myself up about it. She said if I don't gain ANYmore then I'll be on target, but I really don't think that's realistic. I've been eating healthily and I'm glad for that, but I can't see me working out in the 3rd trimester... I'm sooo tired!!
I've tried to increase my activity, I've been walking into town instead of driving & walking up to the docs to make my midwife appts instead of phoning. I've also been making sure I do something active on my days off... I really don't know what more I can do. I don't want to be starving!

I'm so glad you're okay, I wanted to cry when I read your post! I guess the situation with his ex still needs to be addressed, but you must be so relieved to know he's still the guy you knew he was xx

i wouldn't say it is painful but enough for me to shout out loud when he does it, my mum seems to think im all baby and no water so maybe that has something to do with feeling his movements more stronger i dunno, i love feeling him move but sometimes dread it incase he hurts again if that makes sense lol

He certainly is and that makes me so happy. I should have known better not to judge straight away but you know what its like lol.

Its a very sticky situation between the two of them, they have a daughter together however the ex has banned him from having any contact with her. I think she is causing so much havoc because he's taking her to court to gain access.
He's using this as ammo to help get access though and i really hope he does. Some women are just so mean :(

xx

Yeah, I think I know what you mean... I think for me it depends where s/he's kicking, sometimes it does give me a fright, but other times it's more like wriggly kicks, not so hard.
The reflexology midwife said they would kick really hard when they want more room & your uterus should stretch shortly after... Not sure how that works though!

:hi: bubblej :) I think we have the same due date 5th November :)

Lucy - Glad it wasn't actually him and what a bitch!! GRRRRR It's easy to think it's the person you love, especially when it comes up on the computer etc etc, so don't feel guilty about that. I'm sure if it was any of us we'd feel the same way

Lucy - soooo glad there was a logical explanation for those messages! Hope your OH is able to sort the ex out soon! She sounds like a right bitch!!

LUCY! I'm so glad it worked out!
Like I said, It just seemed to dumb to be really him! Haha! :hugs:

Welcome Bubbles, my baby often hurts me when she moves, especially when she is close to my belly button. But the elbows and things often do hurt as well :/

That's good to hear Lucy. Glad you got to the truth. What a horrible ex!

A question ladies ...

has anyone got their 'birthing' ball up yet? Will it help with back pain?

Glad it worked out Lucy, but if you don't mind a piece of advice, it might be an idea to ask your OH to let you know as soon as he does, if his ex ever pulls another trick like this again. That will stop you getting a bad shock like you did today and ensure that his ex never succeeds in her plans for even a minute.

A question ladies ...

has anyone got their 'birthing' ball up yet? Will it help with back pain?

Oh, is a good question. I think my hospital already has this, but it would be worth buying one if it helped pre-labor. hmmm...

11 weeks to go! Baby is kicking up a storm today, he'd been a little quiet but he's back to his normal self! Question for you gals, honest opinions please... what do you think of the name Theo? DH and I like it but I'm not 100%. opinions?! x

I like it! I wouldn't have replied otherwise. ;)

DH has a ball in his office, I need to get him to bring it home. Although it's a bit big :/...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->