November Due Dates (cont)

We are definetly team pink!!!! Little lady was not shy about showing her lady bits!! Here are just a few of the hundereds of pics we got

MORGAN_14.jpg

MORGAN_26.jpg

MORGAN_41.jpg

MORGAN_51.jpg

MORGAN_58.jpg

Oh MommaB! What a gorgeous wee girly you've got there! You must be delighted!

Mommab - those photos are AMAZING!!!!!! And yaaaaay for def being Team :pink: :) :)

sk - the favours look so gooood..... what do you use them for though? :shrug:

We are sooo excited!! And we decided to reveal the name at the appointment. My grandma about lost it when she learned that our LO shared her middle name, PRICELESS!!!!

She definetly has the same chubby cheecks and pouty kissy lips that her big brother has! I cant wait for her to get here now!!!

mommab - love your pics esp the yawning pic! Just too precious!

Charlie - they will be the wedding favours - a jar filled with sweets/chocolates.
We just don't want to spend money on something that most people wont use so we decided on the chocolate mini eggs as we are getting married a week after Easter.

Does every guest get one? I have no idea about marriage ... I'm still waiting to get proposed too :haha:

MommaB - what's her full name going to be then? Is she still Morgan?

Omg, those pictures are so amazing!! I've never seen a 3d scan pic like that! She's beautiful! :cloud9: xx

Seriously stunning pics momma! I even showed oh they r gorgeous! Ye musta been so delighted :D

Thank you so much ladies!! It really means alot!

Her full name is Morgan Faye Barry :flower:

aww yaaaaay you went for Faye in the end! :) What a gorgeous name for a gorgeous little girl :)

Yes charlie - each of our guests(those invited to the wedding breakfast) will get one.
I'm getting all excited for the wedding again. I'm sure it will subside again when wedding plans take a back seat when she makes her arrival, but then up again when we send the invites out at the end of Nov/beginning of Dec.

Mommab - I attempted to convince my DF that we need to get 4d scan done and he said there is no medical need for the scan and therefore :nope:! Boohoo!! :cry:

MommaB, she is just gorgeous!!! And I agree with Coleey, I've never seen a 4D scan like that, it seems much more clear than the others I've seen. How amazing that you got to see her in such detail :) and I love love love her name! Faye was my grandmother's middle name also :)

Charlie- The favors are like a "thank you" for coming to the wedding. They're usually small and every guest gets one. I've seen chocolates, candies, measuring cups w/ cute sayings, etc. For our wedding we did a photobooth and all the guests got to take pictures with props and keep the photos... and could take as many as they wanted. It was a lot of fun. I'm not really sure where the tradition of the wedding favor started, though...

MommaB, those pics are just so precious. So clear! Now I feel like I'm sure to be disappointed in mine. Such high expectations you've set! Love the name!

Sorry you won't get your scan skweek. :hugs:

Hi emeraldbaby. We're due the same day!

Thanks Mrs and Sk! :) I am gonna suck at wedding planning if it ever happens! OH said no proposals until Baby 3 is out the way and we've both lost weight (in otherwords, we've both got to pre-Stephen weight) .... hmmm like the idea of giving chocolate or sweets away though! hehe

There's no way to suck at wedding planning... everyone has a different idea of how their wedding should be which makes it fun regardless of how you plan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->