November Due Dates (cont)

Well, don't have time to catch up on all the goings-on right now, sadly. Just got out of class and going for a swim in a minute. YAY!

As to the bump touching, I think it's totally weird. Even felt weird when my mom did it. It only feels normal when me and OH touch the bump. No idea why. That said not too many people have tried, thankfully. It does feel like a space violation. And it's just. Weird.

As to the prenatals, I always taken them at night before bed so if for any reason they make me nauseous I don't know about it. My vitamin ritual is:

Every morning Omega-3
Every other night prenatal with only 11mg iron.
Every other night separate iron bisglycinate 25mb supplement.
Calcium/mag/D on-demand (have not been been good about it, but I consume a lot of dairy already).

How much energy does everybody have? Yesterday I went to do some studying at my department, so I thought I would dedicate today to cleaning the house, working out, and studying at home. After eating breakfast, though, I feel SO tired.

My SO is gone to a managers' conference until Thursday, and I have been sleeping TERRIBLE without him. Last night I must have woken up almost every hour and it was the same on Sunday night. When he's here (except for a couple bathroom breaks, of course) I sleep super deeply and well.

Afternoon all!:hi:

So tired today, I need some match sticks for the eyes! I have had the lazyiest bank holiday and caught up on some zzzZZZZZ but feeling worse for it today :dohh:

Everyone ok?:thumbup:

Also the line "I saw your photos on FB" from a stranger is scary O_O

EXACTLY!!!!! I am really careful about who I be-friend on FB. My profile is private and I only accept people I know because I like to share pictures of my son with my family that do not live near by. Now im really considering not putting anymore photos of my kids on there if strangers are seeing my stuff through mutual friends.

Afternoon Girls :)

Took me a while to catch up, this thread moves so quickly!

Mommabarry - Your little girl is gorgeous! The picture quality is amazing too! I would love to get a 4D scan but can't justify spending all that money! Also i love the name you have picked out for her :D

I know what everyone means about the bump touching, there is a new guy at work who feels the need to rub my bump every time i see him, i don't even know this guy!! Thank god it's my last shift at work tonight :happydance:

I'm not sure what you girls mean about the baby walking on your bum?! lol. I don't think i have felt that yet, she still seems to be all front.

xx

I am, all of a sudden, getting some random energy spells. Like, last night, I stayed up until almsot 2 am, sorting baby clothes. Then I got up at 6:30 to go to work, which.. well, now I feel stupid. :lol:

ha ha Jazavac. I am all or nothing some times and just go for it and for some reason when I start projects I have to get them finished. I find it hard to leave till the next day!:wacko:

I'm pretty low energy all the time. Not been sleeping great lately. I try to keep up with housework decently, but sometimes it gets away from me. Yesterday I took a nap when DD did in the afternoon. Usually I avoid this because sometimes she only naps a half hour and I end up more tired than before. I took a chance though. I think it helped.

Bump touching. I haven't gotten much this time around. Last time I was working and a customer told me "Merry Christmas!" (It was June or July). I don't know if he was kidding or not all there. Then he noticed I was pregnant and asked to touch my belly. I said no as politely as I could. Yhank God he asked though. Strangers touching me creeps me out so much!

I have had this if I have had to catch the bus and at the bus stop. Makes me laugh, so random! :D

There are a few bump-touching-ladies at work & they get on my nerves! But I can't really say anything to them as they mean well...

At least your bump touchers are women. My office is mainly men and a few women, so all the bump touchers here are men. I don't know what it is about the bump, but they're so curious. Thankfully I'm really close to my co-workers so it doesn't completely creep me out, but it's still pretty awkward. :wacko:

Has anyone else been experiencing hot flashes? I was grocery shopping last night and had to stop and fan myself for a bit... I've also been sleeping most of the night without any covers, which is not like me at all.

Baby has been very quiet today... possible growth spurt? :shrug: If I give him a little push, he kicks back, so that definitely makes me feel better but yesterday he was like a jumping bean and today his kicks have to be provoked. Hope all is well in there for my little guy!

Girls...i'm torn.

Changing bags. I'm a HUGE bag fan and finding it so hard to decide which one is the one for me. I seem to choose one, then i find a bag i love even more than the original chosen bag!! So frustrating!

These are the two i have whittled it down to, which one do you prefer more? I'm drawn to this first link, however i love the second just as much!

https://www.yippydada.com/shop/baby-changing-bags/petal-baby-changing-bag/

https://www.babymel.co.uk/product.php?shopprodid=24&varient=132

xx

Lucy I am in LOVE with the first bag!! It looks more like an everyday bag vs traditonal diaper bag. Love love love it!!

Hi ladies,

Ok taken me most of the afternoon to catch up on this thread due to various interruptions. So bare with me I sound a bit random or miss something out.
Bump touching - thankfully I haven't needed to put up with that much lately - due to me being on school holidays! But I can see next week is going to be fun! NOT!!! There are a few colleagues who like to indulge in rubbing my bump! I just hate it! Its bad enough that my mother abuses my bump every time I see her! She has already told me that next time I am with her and Speckle starts moving she wants to feel it. I don't thing so. I don't know why but my mom tends to stare at my bump and its just creepy!

Mrs - the less I sleep in these days the better for me!

Lucy - I love the 2nd bag in jungle floral blue.

Saw the MW this morning - and all is really well with Speckle. She is head down (as she has been for the last 3 weeks!) Heartbeat is strong and still measuring 2 weeks ahead. But I half expect that is because I am still carrying a bit of extra weight on my tummy.

Next MW appointment in 3 weeks time.

Oh and my car seat and isofix unit arrived this morning! YAY

Those both look really nice. I lean toward the second one though. I like the black and white print.

I LOVE bags, all bags lol! Love them both! DH bought me a pink lining yummy mummy bag that I cannot wait to use!

Bump touching is a big no no for me... unless I say so. I have actually told people who tried to do it that I didn't like it, always leads to an awkward silence tho!

As for energy I have ZERO! working a 14 hour shift Thursday and it's making me almost cry thinking about it!

Good news is that the scan and big appointment went well, big bruiser baby measuring a week ahead of shedule but they didn't change my EDD :( just glad he's ok! xx

I want a new diaper bag even though there's nothing particularly wrong with the one I have. I'm just bored with it. LOL.

I bought a petunia pickle bottom boxy backpack diaper bag (whew, that's a mouthful!) and I love it!! It can be carried with one strap like a regular bag, or you can use the two straps on the back and carry it as a backpack. You can also get the stroller clips for it so it tucks away nicely on the back of your stroller without having to stretch the straps across the handles. It also has a roll-out changing pad in the front compartment which will be very handy. I am in love with my bag :) Here's the link: Petunia Pickle Bottom

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->