November Due Dates (cont)

I'm sorry you have to deal with that oh_so!! :hugs: Some men are just so damn selfish and don't realize that just a little effort will go a long way!

I agree that if you really want him out you should at least serve him the paperwork asap so you can change the locks.

Nope they're working :( Even if they werent a lot of the things like my bed and sofa etc are just to big to go anywhere but a van really. I'll just have to keep looking for someone with a van I guess. Just stressful cos time is going by so quickly and it'll be moving day before I know it! Im just shocked at how expensive they are! I rang up one van guy and asked how much it would be and he said 250 to 300 pounds! Just ridiculous!

Do you have access to craigslist? Maybe you can get some cheap help good luck I couldn't imagine trying to move right now

oh so-
sorry lady and hugs anyway you can give him a 30 day notice or transfer appartments without him?

:hugs: oh_so!
I agree though that you should serve him eviction papers. Either it'll be the kick up the but he needs to make him make an effort, or at least you'll have your space back & you won't feel like he's scrounging off of you & having a free ride.
Thinking of you hon xx

I posted a bump pic on facebook yesterday & was reminded of something. A girl I was at school with commented saying that I'm now at the same stage of pregnancy as she was when she had her little girl, which really shocked me! I knew her baby had come early as I remember when it happened, but it's just so strange to think! Anyway, I went through her timeline to look for the pics of her baby, and just stared at this tiny little baby on the screen, thinking WOW!! This is the size of the baby that's inside me, and this is a baby that survived! She was on an incubator for a while, and of course she had a longer stay in hospital than most, but she's now a very happy & healthy beautiful 3-and-a-half year old.
Just thought I'd share as I know how worried I'd be if I went into labour now (or anytime before 37 weeks!), but it's good to know there can be a happy ending & that our babies' chances of survival on the outside get better every day!

Poor oh_so, hope it works out for you. You def dont need this stress!

On another note I have 4 weeks of work left but it's KILLING me! I come home feeling so ill (I do 14 hour shifts) my hands and feet so swollen and sore all the next day. I don't want to be precious or wrap myself in cotton wool or anything but I know that working is doing me no good physically! What do I do? Stick it out for 4 weeks or go off sick tip maternity leave starts? x

Perhaps talk to you doctor about it? or Midwife? If you really are struggling I'd go off work, It can't be doing you any good :(

Bean - I was watching that midwife thing on BBC 2 yesterday and a woman had her baby at just over 30 weeks (same as I am now) ... baby was so tiny, but he did so well and after 3 months went home! It's encouraging to know that medical technology and knowledge has advanced SO much that if our babies were born now it's something like a 90% survival rate ... that to me is a good enough % to keep my mind at rest. Obviously, I would like a full term healthy baby, but it's reassuring if you get what I mean?

Oh_so - def start doing what you need to do to get him out. He needs a HUGE kick up the backside!!! I can't believe he would let his pregnant girlfriend do all that and not lift a finger when he's not even working! It's selfish and mean :( What sort of respect does he even have for you if he can't do anything to help you and your child together. :hugs:

I was thinking the same when watching the midwives last night, amazing to think that our babies are roughly the same size as that baby who had to be delivered early!

Lillo, i hear you I also work long 13 hr shifts in a stressful job, and have just over 4 weeks left to go! I also thought about taking my annual leave/mat leave early, however my boss really hasn't done much to help me at this stage, for example tomorrow I have been given a random shift which finishes tomorrow at 22.30 so I won't be home until 11pm, then on Friday I need to start work at 7.30am so have to get up at 5.30! Now my attitude is that I have done my bit by giving them notice of what type of shifts patterns i can and can't do now I'm in my last tri and I'm still getting given the total opposite. I am wearing a bump/back support at work as I've had back pain while at work. So now if I feel exhausted or my back gets bad i will just go off sick and carry on until 35 weeks so that I can I have more time off with bubs!

I saw that too. Made my tummy go over. My partner and I just looked at each other with big eyes. That made it really hit home. We are responsible for one of those lol I am so excited, is 10 weeks up yet?
I have always thought positively and thought it was an in and out job with the hospital (Can you tell i'm a first timer!) I didn't think about complications?
Love the midwives! when's OBEM back on, does anyone know? x

I was in LGI the other day and they were filming OBEM and apparently they're filming till the end of November so some time after that I presume. Maybe january?

Ive been up allll night with so much pain in my lady bits. Every time I moved in bed I thought I was gona pass out from the pain! Ive spoken to my friend who says it sounds like SPD and ive googled it and it really does sound like that's what ive got :( And apparently its only going to get worse the heavier i get and there's nothing really anyone can do about it. Wah! Feeling v sorry for myself today! :nope:

I feel your pain wandering I have this. So painful! especially as I keep tossing and turning which makes it worse. Try getting out of bed with your legs closed (easier said than done) and a pillow between your ankles, I find it hurts me more if I have the pillow to high up between my legs.

Maybe that's a good thing OBEM isnt on till Jan then we will have all gone through it and watch with ease. Been there done that!

I'll definately try that thanks. Never felt pain like it before!

Haha yeah by January we might have forgotten the horrors of labour! I feel like i'll definately be able to sympathise more with the women on obem after ive given birth myself!

Is it like a bruised feeling.
The only thing I can compare it to is when I jumped off my brothers bike from the saddle onto the bar forgetting men's bikes are a different design to girly bikes. Oh and being kicked in the lady garden which I have had this done once in hockey ouch! Sounds like I am accident prone lol

I will definitely sympathise with the ladies too. I just cant imagine how much pain its going to be especially when women say they nearly pass out from it.
I get upset when I stubb my toe.:blush:

I know what you mean though, I can't imagine how bad it is. I know it's going to be "the worst pain ever" but I don't think I can have any idea actually what that is like until I've done it! and then they say everyone is different, so I just have no idea what to expect :p

But what does the "worst pain ever" feel like? lol touch wood I have never been in hospital with broken legs etc. The only thing is stubbing my toe lol

If I prepare myself for the worse, I might be nicely suprised.... nah!!:haha:

Exactly, what does that mean :(?

Oh did I mention I went on a hospital tour yesterday and the maternity ward was so hot I wanted to pass out? not to mention my hands swelled up completly!

lol i'm sure hospital are meant to make you feel better not worse..

I have quite bad period pains maybe its like that? but they are quite extreme cant imagine them being worse than that? surely not, my head would explode!

Did your midwife book you onto your hospital tour? I wasn't sure if I could go on mine yet or If I had to wait till I was a little further along?

It was a group one, they do them on the first tuesday of every month. We just rang the hospital:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->