November Due Dates (cont)

Thats good to know, thanks.

Random question, I am convinced I am going to go into labour at the end of October as my due date is the 2nd. I cant imagine holding out till the 2nd or passed it as I am uge! Do you think this too being due on the 1st?

Saying that I will probably be the one now doing the i'm so overdue thread in November!:flower:

Haha, yeah, I'm with you :p
I kind of think I'll go end of oct, just because my mum had 6 babies and they were all between 37-40 weeks. She never went overdue and honestly, our bodies are really really simalar, especially when it comes to our "reproductive system". :p
In saying that, I somehow don't expect to be the first to pop, even though I'm due first!

Ha ha I sort of don't count November.

Im rubbish with star signs would that mean if she was born in Oct she would still be a Scorpio? I will have to look. Sorry I have random thoughts pop into my head and just type! lol

Glad you are the same :happydance: I cant wait to start seeing the threads of ladies we know popping!

Morning girls, I've been kinda lurking for few days, still keeping an eye on ye just feeling very blah! Even my poor oh is suffering my blah mood! Can't quiet put my finger on why I'm feeling so ugh! I've started to do my lists on what I need done and hoping it'll just go as quick as it came!

:hugs: oh so, I think tbh u know what u need to do, it's just following threw now!

I too have been thinking of pre term labour, it's really scary I think tbh! I know things have come a long way but I really get scared thinking of how we'd manage!

Phin, sorry your feeling blah... is it a moody blah or an up side down smile blah?

Thanks, Ladies. It feels good to be supported. I'll see what his response to the email is. If nothing, and no change, I'll push forward and file paperwork. It won't be pleasant, but better now than later! It really sucks because I love this man and I will be crushed if he can't straighten himself and I have to make him leave. I know I need to do it, though, because this is not working. :(

Wow, labor talk now. I will say it's a great feeling to know that if baby were born now he'd likely make it. That says, still hoping he holds out, but not 'til his due day. Late October would be great! Let's see. I have a stressful exam mid-October. A week after that would be great. Let's see if he agrees. lol!

:hugs: to the SPD ladies. I have enough aches and pains, can't imagine what that's like.

And, to the girls working the crazy hours doing hard work, I think if you can swing it get disability or something. I would go for that, it's not worth it being so hard on your body. And, I did read an article recently that linked working late in pregnancy to underweight babies. GL. I feel very lucky that my job is not terribly strenuous. I still hope to take October off, at least in part.

:hugs: ladies.

I just want to get through the week while my DH is in China... it'll be my 34th week and apparently it's a 2/1000 chance of going into labour that week. It'll be a huge weight off my shoulders once he's home :(.

phineas Is there something nice you can do? like go out for dinner (or even yummy takeaways!) see a movie (or a video) or just anything that can make you feel a bit better? Maybe a foot rub??? :D

No I'm not moody, just kinda a I'm here but not me feeling! Ive been easily tearing up too spec with oh even tho were def not fighting. I've actually went to bed early cause I can feel myself inventing arguments in my head to justify why I'm feeling blah but in truth they ain't the prob!

He came up all hugs and kisses then and I just had to get him to lie with me or I woulda cried from the attention!... The poor man can't win lol DS is back to school mon and I'm a bit behind on bills I wanted to have sorted before he did, maybe these r playing on my mind without me realising as much! Meh who knows! Lol

Tell him about the bills, problems are better shared then bottling it up. They wont seem as bad once they are out in the open and he can maybe help.

hmmmm..... how to make you feel not so bleh???? think,think, think????

:holly:

The above always makes me smile! I'm a simple soul! lol

Ah he knows Hun, we're only behind cause I had car trouble at the weekend so he got me a new one, so when we sell the old one well be grand! We should be sorted again by next week, it's only getting to me cause we've managed to clear a lot over the last few months and it was nice feeling like we were back on top of things!

Lol thanks for that! I always love the one where the coat opens! Dunno how to do it tho! I just cooked DS and I lunch so might get up a d start de cluttering one of the rooms on my list... It might take my mind off things!

I LOVE the boobie bouncing thing, makes me giggle every time lol! If it makes you feel better phin I've had a few days like that too, just feeling a little down but not sure why, things to do but no energy to do them, worrying about things that I know will be ok... its only ever lasted a day or two then I'm back to my 'normally' moody self lol! Big love xx

I too love holly big boobs!

Another random question for day. Does anyone know if you drunk a few cups of tea a day and maybe some chocolate amounting to your daily limit of caffeine a day. If you also drink a lot of water through out the day does this even it out?

I know its because the placenta has trouble breaking down the caffeine but wondered if drinking lots of water would help? If that makes any sense what so ever. Answers appreciated :D

Most tea has only about 20mgs of caffine in it, so you'd have to drink.... about 10 cups? So if you've drunk say, 5, I think you're fine :D

Really! I have 4 and then sometimes have a small sneaky chocolate bar and give myself a hard time over it.:blush:

I had a earl grey tea and some plain biscuits(they're german but kind of like digestives) :D It was delicious!

So yesterrday we talked about the facebook thing right? Im a bit annyoed and OH doesnt get it.

I found out how that stranger found my pics through a "friend" Turns out it was my mother. Everytime me or my brothers post a pic of one her grankids, she feels she has the right to click the share button on our pictures and put it on her own wall. I noticed last night my brother had posted a pic of my nephew going to his first pre-school orientation, only to see an hour later that my mother had shared his pic for her friends. So I click her page to see all the sonogram pictures I had posted of our LO on there, shared and on her page. This annoys me to no end. OH says she has a right since she is grandma and is just proud, but I feel that its MY picture and she doesnt have the right to "steal" them for her own page. If she took the pictures herself and put them up there then thats one thing, but to constantly take them from ours is a bit annoying. I have even said something to her in the past about it and her reply is I want my friends to see too. Now if my mother lived far away I could understand, but she lives in the same town.

OH thinks im wrong but I dont feel she has the right to take them. Am I being unreasonable? He thinks im just jealous because then my pics wont get all the comments and her page will. This is really a stupid thing but like I said Im annoyed and to the point I dont think I even want to post pics of my new LO on there just so she cant steal them. I can already see it, the day I deliever I wont even be the first one to post a pic announcing her arrival because my mom will beat me to the punch, or if I do post one, she will just take it.

Ok I just re-read all this and it really it a petty thing to be mad about I guess I just needed to rant.

Afternoon ladies,

I am now free :happydance:

Had my last shift at work last night! Could possibly be my last ever shift if i decide not to return back to work next year! Scary.
I got a bit emotional this morning though as everyone said good-byes and they gave me a bag full of pressies for the baby and me :) Soo lovely of them all.

I kind of feel a bit lost now though, knowing that i don't have work in a few days time. Plus i can get back to being a real human and actually sleep like normal people, rather than going to bed at 9am lol.

Oh-so - Sending you lots of :hugs: I hope you managed to get it all sorted out rather quickly, as the stress its most likely causing isn't good for anyone!

xx

Sorry just read the post above regarding caffine.

My doc said I was allowed caffine everyday in moderation. So I have a cup of coffee in the morning, and iced tea in the afternoon. It helps keep headaches away thats for sure. As long as your not chugging caffine all day with no water then babe will be fine. At least thats what docs in the US say, I know its not the same everywhere

Lucy congrats!! :happydance: It is odd not going to work. When I stopped working in July I felt lost for weeks not knowing what to do. But now I keep myself busy with a schedule at home. And lots of breaks of to chat with you ladies :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->