November FET Buddies!

TeeinAZ

Reaction score
I haven't been here in a while. But I am back and ready for my FET coming up in November.

I gave birth to my first IVF baby in May of 2014.

Anyone here having an FET in November???:thumbup:

I haven't been here in a while. But I am back and ready for my FET coming up in November.

I gave birth to my first IVF baby in May of 2014.

Anyone here having an FET in November???:thumbup:

OMG - good luck hun. I am just gearing up for 3rd fresh x x

Heyyyyyyy!!!! YAY I am so excited for you! How are you doing?

Heyyyyyyy!!!! YAY I am so excited for you! How are you doing?

Hey hun. :thumbup::flower:

I am well thank you. Been concentrating on diet, exercise, and having acupuncture this cycle. I am on Norethisterone at moment, so a while until stimms. How are you? started your FET? xx

Hey ladies! I remember you both from our IVF cycles in 2013! :hugs:

We are gearing up for a FET cycle, too - hopefully in December. I'm waiting on thyroid blood work results. :wacko:

My FET is scheduled for Nov 3. I just started the estradiol on Wed.

Hi ladies!
My FET is also scheduled for Nov. 3, if all goes well! Start estrace today.
Just coming out of my first fresh IVF/ICSI.
Still hoping for baby #1!

Hi ladies, we are just getting started on our last fet. Af arrived today so hopefully transfer in about 3 weeks!

We have two great blasts waiting for us. My biggest fear is they don't survive the thaw :(

Hi everyone! I'm scheduled for my first fet November 23. Hopefully this will be the month for all of us!

I am so glad to see more posts. I didn't want to go through this alone. Being here through my first IVF round was amazing. I've met so many women and I still speak with a lot of them!

I just started my Lupron yesterday and I take my last BC on Friday. I can't wait.

Here's to all of us getting our BFPs!

That's great, Tee! We are aiming to do our FET in December if my thyroid level comes down. My doctor is sure that it will now that I'm taking medication for it. I'm so anxious to start, and December seems so far away! :wacko:

I know. When we decided we were ready to go, we said we'll start when we get back from our vacation in August. Then we were told that it would be tranfer date in November, I'm like, man! That's so far away and now that it's less than 28 days away it still feels like forever. I am so so scared too. A whole new worry comes with FET. Will my little embabies make the thaw? Will it work? UGH I'm a mess. LOL

I know. When we decided we were ready to go, we said we'll start when we get back from our vacation in August. Then we were told that it would be tranfer date in November, I'm like, man! That's so far away and now that it's less than 28 days away it still feels like forever. I am so so scared too. A whole new worry comes with FET. Will my little embabies make the thaw? Will it work? UGH I'm a mess. LOL

How many have you got frozen? How many will you transfer? It's a much easier cycle Hun with good success rates :hugs: x

I went through my IVF cycle at the same time as you last year. We ended up doing a FET (and genetic testing) as it was my 2nd IVF cycle and our fresh transfer of 2 "perfect" embryos didn't work during round 1. For us, the FET cycle is the one that worked, so I'm holding on to hope that it will work again -- hopefully on the first try! We exhausted all of our fertility benefits back in 2013, so aside from maybe some of my meds, we are paying for everything out of pocket.

The idea of the thaw is indeed scary, but I'm sure your little embaby will make it through just fine. :hugs::hugs: My concern about our thaw is that our next highest grade embryo was from my first cycle and has already been thawed once (when we did genetic testing of our fresh and frozen embryos). I hope he is able to make it through another one.

How many have you got frozen? How many will you transfer? It's a much easier cycle Hun with good success rates :hugs: x

I've read that the success rates from FET cycles are quite high now -- so much so that some clinics are starting to prefer FETs over fresh cycles. It probably helps that you have less hormones in your body, and your body is able to go into the transfer more rested than its able to immediately after an IVF cycle.

Babydancing- Do you know the timing of your next cycle yet?

We have six frosties and we are only going to be transferring one. Yes, I am a bit nervous about that, but Noah was a single transfer and we got so lucky with that. My doc said that all of our frosties are great grades so he doesn't see an issue. We just really don't want twins, that's not to say that if it happened we wouldn't be over the moon but we don't want to make it happen. It would be so hard to have two newborns and a 2 year old, oh my gracious. I have a few friends that are now pregnant with twins and have a toddler and I tip my hat.

I was also reading about the FET success rate being high. Man, I just want this so bad. Ya know? Of course you all know.

I am on norethisterone at the moment and start stimms around 17th November. I'm doing acupuncture too. If this is a fail, I think we will move on to donor eggs.

I understand your fear re multiples. 1 is safer to carry too. I'm sure your embie will thaw just fine and theirs no reason why it wouldn't work Hun.

:)

We have 3 "normal" fronties left (one boy and two girls). We transferred one last time for the same reason as you. The idea of twins and a two year old are beyond scary. If it happened on its own after a single transfer, then I'm sure we'd be super excited either way. Statistically speaking, I'd rather not increase the odds, though.

DD is still very much a mommy's girl. The idea of eventually not being able to devote all of my attention to her 100% of the time is a scary thought, but I think having a sibling close in age to her would be great for her (and him/her) in the long run. We originally figured we'd wait until next year to do our next transfer, but ever since we officially decided to do it now, I can't stop obsessing over it. :wacko:

I did acupuncture before, during, and after my second IVF cycle. In addition to that, I was given a (seemingly hokey) strict diet to follow through my 18th week of pregnancy. Hang in there and :dust: for success this time. :hugs:

Got the call this morning, blast survived the thaw and looks good so transfer at 1:30. Now I'm at the clinic doing my intralipid, then off to acupuncture before and after. Willing to try everything this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->