• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November FET Buddies!

Got progression so feel more relaxed now xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 2
Jean - I am so sorry! Sending lots of love and thoughts for strength.

Smirn - Congratulations girl!!!! You must be over the moon!!

AFM - I had my transfer on Tuesday. I'm telling you, an FET is so completely different than a fresh transfer. It's like, in and out, boom!

SO We met with my doc to go over the thawed embryo and it was a CDC grade. I know we have some AAB ABB or something like that grades so I was a little taken aback when he said we were transferring the CDC. He said because the two grades were frozen together and we were only transferring one, he didn't want to take the chance of having to refreeze a good embryo and it not make it. I see his point and I trust him. A lot of my friends have reached out and said that they have gotten pregnant with CCC or CDC grades. I just need to stay positive.

I am back at work today and I can say the only thing I am feeling is a headache. Which isn't out of the norm with the estrogen. I am a freakin head case.

First BETA is the day after Thanksgiving. I want to test before then because I feel so different this time. But I didn't cheat the first time and I don't want to see a negative right before Thanksgiving. GAH! I'm a mess.

AFM - I had my transfer on Tuesday. I'm telling you, an FET is so completely different than a fresh transfer. It's like, in and out, boom!

SO We met with my doc to go over the thawed embryo and it was a CDC grade. I know we have some AAB ABB or something like that grades so I was a little taken aback when he said we were transferring the CDC. He said because the two grades were frozen together and we were only transferring one, he didn't want to take the chance of having to refreeze a good embryo and it not make it. I see his point and I trust him. A lot of my friends have reached out and said that they have gotten pregnant with CCC or CDC grades. I just need to stay positive.

I am back at work today and I can say the only thing I am feeling is a headache. Which isn't out of the norm with the estrogen. I am a freakin head case.

First BETA is the day after Thanksgiving. I want to test before then because I feel so different this time. But I didn't cheat the first time and I don't want to see a negative right before Thanksgiving. GAH! I'm a mess.

Hey Hun don't stress about grades as this time I did!!!! My FET was so early stages it couldn't be graded and look what's happened it's worked !!!! My dr told me that they did a study on blastocyst and found it doesn't make any difference how far along or graded they are !!! A blastocyst is a blastocyst and they wouldnt freeze one that doesn't have a chance xxx fingers crossed for you Hun xx

You are so right, and you sound like my husband. LOL He was saying the exact same thing yesterday. I was in bed crying, I'm just a mess. With our first IVF we transferred one AAA grade blast and I was so happy. The CDC makes me nervous, but I shouldn't doubt my little embryos. My doc also told me that my lining was an embryo paradise. LOL I hope my little one made itself a nice cozy place.

Thank you so much for making me feel less crazy! LOL I am so happy for you!!! When is your U/S?

Your husband is right Hun !!! Just chill out and put your faith in you little embryo !!! My u/s is not till the 5th dec it seems ages off

When are you going to start testing or are you going to wait till the day Hun ?

Oh man, I think Nov 27th is so far away. Hang in there, hopefully it'll fly by for you!!!

I'm going to try and hold off on testing just because I'd be devastated over the Thanksgiving holiday if I wasn't and then I'd have to still walk in for the BETA knowing it was nothing. I'm such a mess, I want to so bad, but I don't, but I do! HAHAHAH

TeeinAZ - I'm soooo tempted to test but I'm scared too bc at least right now I can have hope that it worked but if it's a bfn then it's confirmed - you know what I mean?!

I go in for beta on Sunday morning that's 8dp5dt /13dpo (!!!)

I will test at home for sure as I always want to know the outcome on my own - either tmrw or sat.

Good luck!!
We did out FET on the same day. Ill have my 1st beta the day after Thanksgiving as well. **Baby dust**

Good luck!!
We did out FET on the same day. Ill have my 1st beta the day after Thanksgiving as well. **Baby dust**

YAY!!!!!! Did you transfer one? What was the grade? Are you a basket case like I am already? LOL I am so glad I have someone with the same beta day!!!!!:happydance:

Good luck!!

YAY!!!!!! Did you transfer one? What was the grade? Are you a basket case like I am already? LOL I am so glad I have someone with the same beta day!!!!!:happydance:

We put our last 3 in...crazy I know, but my eggs aren't that great. The grade was BB I think. I had to do an HCG injection so I cant test at all. That's driving me CRAZY..

Oh that would drive me crazy too. I don't want to test but I sort of want to. We only trasferred one and the grade my clinic gave us was CDC.

I hope you get an amazing BETA!!!!

I couldn't wait any longer and tested today - BFP!!

I actually felt cramps this morning similar to AF and thought that she was gonna be showing up.

Oh that would drive me crazy too. I don't want to test but I sort of want to. We only trasferred one and the grade my clinic gave us was CDC.

I hope you get an amazing BETA!!!!

Lord I hope we get some good numbers!!

TeeinAZ, did you do a trigger (hcg) injection on transfer day??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->