• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November FET Buddies!

I had my transfer of 2 perfect embryos this afternoon. There was drama, the embryologist had to thaw 6 embryos total, but I had 6 to pick from. I knew the first 2 were frozen a lot longer ago than the last 4 and 2 of the last 4 were great quality. So, all my eggs in one basket. Only one of the first 2 older ones survived but had poor quality, so that's why he had to thaw the newer ones. We had a contract stating that would happen since we knew the first 2 were so much older and might not survive the thaw.

OMG, transfers!!! How are you girls feeling???

I have a scan on Wed and start my PIO on Friday and then next Tuesday is my FET!

Hi, we had transfer last Wednesday and I'm already going mad! Only one of our Frosties survived the thaw but it's a good quality blast apparently.
So nervous to test already though!

Oh the thaw is going to terrify me. We only have 6 frozen and I am praying we get a good one to thaw and only have to do the one. But if one is all we get out of the 6 I will be happy.

Were you planning on only transferring one? I am sending positive baby vibes your way. When will you be testing?

I'm nervous about our thaw, too! We only have 3 normal embryos remaining. The one that's the highest grade of the 3 was previously thawed (under the recommendation of my RE) when we did PGS on the fresh embryos from IVF #2. So, I not only hope that we only have to do just one cycle to get our baby, I also hope that we only have to thaw one embryo next month. Although we know the genders of all embryos, we won't know which gender we will transfer until the transfer actually happens (we don't actually care what gender the next baby is either way).

I'm confused about your thaws.... Iv had three fet and they have only ever thawed out one at a time!!! They don't thaw them all out ? Why is this ?

My clinic thaws one at a time, but they keep thawing them until they get a viable one that can be transferred.

Joining in here!

TeeinAZ - I can relate to so much of what you've written !

I've been away for quite some time but was a frequent visitor here during TTC#1 Ivf with frozen transfer not fresh - which resulted in my gorgeous daughter who is almost 11 months!

Wanted to come back to share in this next chapter as I had a FET today for baby #2!!

I have blood work on 8dpt !!

Welcome breaking dawn !!! Shen did you have your transfer Hun !! Had mine on the 6th zany it's been confirmed a success. Fingers crossed for you Hun xx

Smirn - congrats !!

I had my transfer yesterday - my dr does blood work 8dpt (13dpo) so a week today I will know if it worked !

Ok brill unsaturated testing from day 4 and it showed up on day 5 xx

OMG, I forgot to update on this thread. I was so certain I wasn't pregnant, that I didn't do a pee test for the 3 days before my blood test. I had the blood test Friday morning and it IS positive, but the number is only a 23 (doctor expected it to be in the 100s). I had to up my estrogen and do a repeat blood test Monday (tomorrow) and we'll see what happens. I came home from work Friday and had TWO positive digital pee tests, FRER and ClearBlue with weeks (said 1-2 weeks). I've been repeating with my internet cheepies in the afternoons and they are getting a slight bit darker every day. I have been feeling all sorts of tugging and twinges and things going on, I've been kinda tired, and this morning, I finally felt tingles in my boobs, so something is definitely going on. I think I'm going to go nuts until I find out my beta number tomorrow.

Edit: The reason my embryos didn't thaw very well is the first 2 were about 10 years old and the technique they used back then wasn't as good as they do it now. The other 4 were 5 years frozen and two were the best quality, the other two were slightly less. Not sure how they froze them, 2 in each straw or what, but the embryologist did the best he could given the circumstances. We also did assisted hatching. If this doesn't work, I am looking into a reproductive immunologist. I have an autoimmune disease, so that might be causing the problem. I'm just ecstatic that I am finally, really pregnant! If it sticks is another matter, hoping it's not ectopic, either. It seems as though only one of the two implanted given the beta numbers.

Good luck Hun .. When did you have the transfer Hun ? I had my blood taken on day 6 past transfer and blood was 19 had them redone on day 8 and is now 58.5 Dr isn't concerned and said no need for my bloods to be done xx

Welcome Breaking Dawn! Congrats on the Transfer! I'm just a few days behind you. I am going in tomorrow!!!

Jean, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My beta 3 days later is a 20. Repeat tomorrow to confirm it went down and they are calling it a chemical pregnancy. My first official one, although I feel I've had multiple over the last 4 years. Stupid autoimmune disease.

My beta 3 days later is a 20. Repeat tomorrow to confirm it went down and they are calling it a chemical pregnancy. My first official one, although I feel I've had multiple over the last 4 years. Stupid autoimmune disease.

So sorry to hear this - I went thru this before and it's so upsetting !

Beta this morning is 13 , so I am supposed to stop the meds and then after I start spotting or bleeding, I get another beta and keep on until it's zero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->