November FET Buddies!

Baby D: Wishing you all the best!!

TeeinAZ: Glad you only have a week to wait! This whole two weeks thing is going to drive me CRAZY...LOL. I really want to know if it's one or TWO...

TeeinAZ: Glad you only have a week to wait! This whole two weeks thing is going to drive me CRAZY...LOL. I really want to know if it's one or TWO...

It'll actually be two weeks as well. My last Beta was on 11/30. I am just praying there is a little one in there. After the way I've been feeling the last two days, I'm starting to believe this little one is strong LOL

It'll actually be two weeks as well. My last Beta was on 11/30. I am just praying there is a little one in there. After the way I've been feeling the last two days, I'm starting to believe this little one is strong LOL

Are you having a lot of symptoms?

So far my boobs hurt and are much fuller now. I have been feeling nauseated and I get lite headed from time to time. Cramping on and off (very lite).

Allie - that's about the same for me. It's driving me insane. I am still having very vivid dreams and I think I am having a bit of a food aversion. I'm hungry, but nothing sounds good. While before I was never picky. I can't wait until Thursday.

I just got back from my first scan and it's confirmed. I am pregnant!

I'm measuring at 6 weeks. I have a tilted uterus so I'm sure the date will change at my next appt. I can't wait to see or hear the heartbeat. December 21 is so far away!!!

Attachments

• 6 weeks.jpg
    6 weeks.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 5

I'm measuring at 6 weeks. I have a tilted uterus so I'm sure the date will change at my next appt. I can't wait to see or hear the heartbeat. December 21 is so far away!!!

Congratulations x x :happydance:

Looks great!!!
So how far a long did they say you were supposed to be? Do they calculate from your last period? Or by the transfer date?

I'm still going crazy waiting until next Thursday....

I measured at 6 weeks. I was thinking I was 6 weeks and 4 days, so I was 4 days off. I think he calculates by the measurement. I can't wait for next monday to see the little peanut and hear the heartbeat, or at least see the little flicker. I didn't hear the heartbeat with my first. Just saw the flicker. Then at 10 weeks it took a while to hear it because I have a tilted uterus.

Breaking - how'd your scan go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->