November FET Buddies!

So today I am 8dpt. I did a test at work...(I work at a doctors office). My beta is on Friday. But I got a :bfp: and it had a really dark 2nd line on it. Now I did do a trigger shot on the same day we did our transfer. However I don't think its still the trigger in my system. Took a pic and I will post it later tonight when I get home. I don't get off work until 7pm. EKKKKK...I really hope this one sticks because this was out last attempt at this...

Here is my test!!

Attachments

• 20151125_133734-1.jpg
    20151125_133734-1.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 1
Wow Allie - that's a great line!

8dpt is quite a long time for it to be that dark if it were he trigger!

Fx it's a BFP

Just got the call! My beta came back at 294!!! I go back Monday for another beta. Stick little bean stick!

Congrats Allie!!!! My first BETA was 138 and my second was 342! I have my first ultrasound next week on the 10th! I can't wait.

Baby D - how are you feeling? I am so excited for you for tomorrow!!!!!

Congrats Allie!!!! My first BETA was 138 and my second was 342! I have my first ultrasound next week on the 10th! I can't wait.

Yay!! Great numbers! I just had my 2nd beta this morning. I'm waiting for a call from them now!

707 is my new beta number!! One last lab on Wednesday then we will schedule a ultrasound!!

I'm not sure...hoping for one really strong baby, but we will see.

Thanks tee - I will be at hospital for 8.30 am tomorrow as anaesthetist has to try find a vein for sedation. This cycle has been rough on stims. My poor kidneys feel crushed, i'm getting 3 hrs sleep a night, and i'm very sore. I will be glad once collection is over.

Thanks tee - I will be at hospital for 8.30 am tomorrow as anaesthetist has to try find a vein for sedation. This cycle has been rough on stims. My poor kidneys feel crushed, i'm getting 3 hrs sleep a night, and i'm very sore. I will be glad once collection is over.

Oh I feel you. After collection was the best feeling. I always joked that I felt like I was carrying a baby whale. LOL

Hey, home safe and sound. 21 eggs collected, had a cheeky mcdonalds, and stocked up on protein drinks and smart water X

YAY Baby D! Any word yet on fertilization? 21 is so great! I had 18!!!

It's like dejavu again... 20 were injected, 9 did not fertilise, 11 have but 3 are slow developing, and so we have 8 that they are focusing on. I am dreading the call tomorrow as last time we had 11 fertilise on day 1, lost 7 by day 2, and only had 2 very fragmented embryos to transfer on day 3.

They also might not let me transfer if we make it anyway because i'm high risk OHSS and probably need scan tomorrow to check the free fluid.

Just exhausting isn't it?!

Baby dancing: hoping you get lots more this round!!

So I had my 3rd beta this morning. Numbers went from 707 to 1594! I now have to wait two weeks for my ultrasound on Dec 17th. It's going to be a long two weeks....

Baby dancing: hoping you get lots more this round!!

So I had my 3rd beta this morning. Numbers went from 707 to 1594! I now have to wait two weeks for my ultrasound on Dec 17th. It's going to be a long two weeks....

Great numbers - congratulations! :happydance:

AFM: Day 2 - Today 8 embryos are still developing - 5 good and 3 average; more than I could have hoped for. I have just been to hospital to have bloods drawn because of hyper stimulation. :growlmad::cry:

I am hoping they will let embryos go to 5 days, if not, we would transfer 2 tomorrow if hormone levels are not too risky. I also have a job interview tomorrow morning, but that will just have to be missed if we get to transfer. :thumbup:

Good luck Baby D. We transfered one CDC grade, which is pretty low and I am pregnant. Hold on to the hope. This will happen for you! :hugs:

WOW, Allie, those are great numbers! I wish I could have more than two Betas. Having to wait for the US only after two betas is though. Mine is on the 10th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->