November FET Buddies!

Congrats Hun !!! How many days past transfer were you Hun xx

Wow dawn extremely pleased for you ........ Mine was 12dpt5dt and it was 444 xxx what date was your transfer xxx

Breaking Dawn - Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are great BETA numbers!!!! I am so so happy for you momma!!!!

Allie2009 - No, I didn't do a trigger. I was only on Estrace and Progesterone. How are you, any symptoms?

AFM - This weekend went by too fast. I've been having nonstop vivid dreams, not nightmares. Had a dream last night I had U/S and it show that I was pregnant with Quads! The U/S looked like a follie scan, it was crazy!

Sunday I got a nasty metallic taste in my mouth, it was so bad I got up to see if my mouth was bleeding. It wasn't. I think my boobs feel a little sore, enough for me to think about it, been having dull cramps here and there, they don't last long. and I'm just exhausted. But I do have a toddler, so that's a given anyway.

I'm really thinking about testing on Wed morning, I will be 8dp5dt. I'm just so scared.

How is everyone?

Breaking Dawn - Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are great BETA numbers!!!! I am so so happy for you momma!!!!

Allie2009 - No, I didn't do a trigger. I was only on Estrace and Progesterone. How are you, any symptoms?

Just feeling tired, boobs hurt, weird taste in my mouth. But that all can be from the progesterone.. I can't believe it will be a week tomorrow for us!!! Hoping the best for us both! I'm going crazy not knowing. This was our last hope sooooo we have all our hopes in this one. If you test Wednesday let us know!!!

SO I caved and I tested last night.

My husband had two tests sitting on the counter when I came home from work. I said, OMG! Should I test? He said how will you feel if you get a negative, I said we talked about this. We'll just try again, then he threw me a box.

I paced and Noah was patting my belly saying baby. Finally two minutes go by and I get a :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_8356.jpg
    IMG_8356.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 5

My husband had two tests sitting on the counter when I came home from work. I said, OMG! Should I test? He said how will you feel if you get a negative, I said we talked about this. We'll just try again, then he threw me a box.

I paced and Noah was patting my belly saying baby. Finally two minutes go by and I get a :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!! Congrats!!

Teenin whooooooo!!!! We have all done well I think this thread is lucky xxx

I think it is too!!!! WOOOOO and those waiting for Beta or to test, it's coming your way!!!! :dust:

Congrats ladies on your BPFs! I had my FET on Nov 19. Just one embryo-we did PGS so we decided only one since we only have 4 healthy ones. I am trying so hard to hold out on testing! I want to test on Thanksgiving bc I'll be 7dp5dt but I'm nervous about ruining my day if it's negative. My beta isn't until Monday! They are making me wait so long!

Teein - yay congrats!!!!!

Ivy - GoodLuck - I know how hard it is to wait !

AFM - 2nd beta today and it more than doubled!!! Went from 220 to 650!!!

So no more betas and I go in for my 7wk ultrasound in 3 wks!!!

Hey dawn that's great news my scan on the 5th so can't wait for it

Ivy - good luck within the testing xx

Huge congratulations hun :hugs:

Ivy - first of all, I love the name! Second, I was the same way as you. I didn't want to deal with a negative right before thanksgiving. If I wouldn't have walked in and saw the test on my kitchen counter I wouldn't have done it. I blame my husband LOL

I was 6dp5dt and we transferred just one embryo as well. Sending lots of babydust your way.

BabyD! Hey girl!!!!!!!!! It's so great to see you! How are you????

OMG your trigger is in two days!!!!!

I got my pregnancy tests delivered today and couldn't rip the box open fast enough. I tested and BFN. I'm 6dp5dt so I'm hoping it was just too early. Plus it's the middle of the day and not FMU. I wish I didn't test. I feel sick to my stomach.

I am so sorry. It may be too early! I've been online a lot and most women said that they got their BFP about 8days. Don't give up hope!

OMG your trigger is in two days!!!!!

I am very bloated and achey - got 20 odd follicles and praying they are better quality this time. I feel like I have spent my last few years just taking IVF meds - oh, I have lol !! :dohh::hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->