November Fireworks 2017

They are Pink wow!
I am too experiencing movement on and off.. the most I felt was a few weeks ago when baby was breech so obviously feet were able to kick more down below as I have an anterior high placenta.

Hi and welcome pinkpassion, LittleLala, BrendaJ, justmeinlove, Serenyx, and Onions! I think I got everyone added to the front!

Pink those statistics are soooo reassuring. My hospital considers 23 weeks viability but I think reaching that amazing 24 weeks mark is so relieving with the 50-70% survival rate!!!!

So you ladies feel like things are going fast or slow at this point? I think for me I feel like the whole thing is dragging. This little boy comes right after a chemical and 3 miscarriages so I feel like I've been pregnant for over a year already :rofl: I know it will all be worth it!

Oh and I wanted to add I'm another anterior placenta lady! I definitely feel much much less than I did with my other boys!

I feel like it's going really quickly compared to last time - I think it's because I'm a lot busier this time around! I'm also looking forward to v-day 🙃

For me it seems like it's dragging, and I don't want to sound ungrateful but I'm already tired of being pregnant despite trying to conceive for 2 1/2 years!! I think for me it's mostly because I still get up numerous times each night to go to the RR. It's so tiresome. Baby kicks my bladder a lot too, so feeling really uncomfortable. She does move a lot though, so that's very comforting <3

Hi ladies
I'm due on the 20th but will be having a section at 37 weeks.
This will be my second November girl.
DD is so happy to be having a sister.
Had a scan today and baby is weighing 1lb 4oz.
Hope you all are well.

I also have an anterior placenta, did with dd1 also but still felt her really early. This pregnancy has been so strange because I didn't feel baby until much much later like 20ish weeks and even then was sporadic. I'd say it's just been in the last 1.5-2 weeks that I can say baby is finally showing a pattern with movement and being more consistent. And if I'm worried i can usually get baby to move with prodding!

Im asking to look at my old notes to see what the boys were as i cant remember if this one kicks more or less!
I thought more but I think it was because it was breech and with the anterior high placenta I was feeling them all low..

Forgot to post my Bumpie
I feel super uncomfortable in the evenings now.

Attachments

• 2017-07-17-20-12-54.jpg
    2017-07-17-20-12-54.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 6
Ah lovely bump!
Do you tend to grow outwards or wider?
I seem to go both and big! Yay - not!

Outwards mostly with DD 1 anyway!
Seems to be that way with this one too but we shall see.

I have grown every which way possible with this baby. Ugh.

I'm still pretty comfortable, though. Things don't start becoming unbearable for me until third tri, in which case I become MISERABLE, and really ready to be done. My biggest complaint of the moment, is that my heartburn and acid reflux is ramping up, and it's worse this time than it was with my other two children. I'm even taking prescription liquid Zantac, which helped me tremendously with my last baby...but it's not doing much for me this time. Icky.

Anyone else have thyroid problems? Ds2 left me with an underactive one so far its balancing in this pregnancy but I am gaining weight fast. Annoyingly!

No thyroid problems here but acid reflux and heartburn like crazy! It was terrible with dd1 hardly anything with dd2 and getting bad with this one.

Oh my yes the heartburn is chronic this time!!
I had it bad with DD1 but not till much later.

Oooh yes the heartburn is the WORST this time. Like I get the horrid reflux taste and my chest hurts so bad! I guess hormones?

24 weeks today! Here's my bump pic (with my support belt yay)!
Why is it sideways??? Oh well :rofl:

Attachments

• IMG_9316.jpg
    IMG_9316.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 4
Anyone else have thyroid problems? Ds2 left me with an underactive one so far its balancing in this pregnancy but I am gaining weight fast. Annoyingly!

I do. I have an under active thyroid, but it's been this way since I was about 15 years old, I'm 31 now. So far my levels have been balanced and with my last pregnancy, everything was well too. As far as my weight gain, I feel like it's been under control, however, I'd like to add that I am a plus size mom :blush:. My bump is barely showing but most definitely there :)

My little lady just felt baby kick for the first time!
So emotional &#128150;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->