November Fireworks 2017

I read my report after my anatomy scan to find out that my placenta was anterior... nobody said anything specifically to me about it, except that my baby likes to bury his face in it. Haha!

Anyone else been diagnosed with pelvic girdle pain?
I'm so uncomfortable 😔

Hi all
I'm wondering how much I should be feeling the baby move at this point? I do feel it daily, but somehow it doesn't feel quite as punchy? I can't tell if it's because I am getting used to it, or whether I should worry?
I will add I do still get some hefty movements at times, such as yesterday where it felt like I nearly peed! :0

At this point, it's natural not to feel strong, forceful movements. My LO has been taking it pretty easy on me compared to my second child, who seemed to be studying for a black belt in martial arts the entire time he was in utero. I got frequent, squirmy/wriggling/tapping movements, and once and a while, some pretty good jolts.

V-day for me!
I've been getting pelvic pain if I'm not careful when moving my legs individually but thankfully it's not too bad yet...
Does anyone else get really jolt-y baby movements? I don't recall my first moving quite so jarring ly!
Justmeinlove - I'm sure it's nothing to worry about at this point but if you are really worried could you get checked out to put your mind at ease? I had a few times with DD where I was worried about lack of movement and went to get it checked out and of course she moved like a maniac as soon as I had any monitoring but it helped me not feel quite so worried!

I got a few swift harsh movements last night that nearly took my breath away, heychrissie. I actually get kicked near the cervix once or twice, and it HURT, so I suspect that baby was switching from transverse to some type of breech position. Anyway, he/she settled down a bit, and I think we're both nice and cozy again, until the next round of in-utero gymnastics ensues.

Congrats on v day heychrissie!

My movements are very strong this time around far different from DD1 whom I had an anterior placenta with.
Has to call hosp this morning about my pelvic/hip pain.
Rest and paracetamol is all they could recommend until I see the physio.
Stressed out 😔

More enthusiastic motion today, so am feeling less anxious. Thanks for the lovely replies 🙂
Now back to just worrying about finding a house and impending move, and a poorly husband! 😉

Hi ladies, may I rejoin you in this thread. I was in the prior thread but when this one started I was preoccupied with work and our US.

Expected due date is November 21. We are team yellow.

Sizzles, I found out I have marginal previa. I am scheduled for another US at 30-32 weeks to check to see if placenta has moved. I had bleeding earlier but they don't know where it came from. MD has warned me that c-section maybe necessary if plcenta doesnt move and it would be close to November 1. Baby is definitely a lively one. This one thinks jumping jacks are necessary at bedtime.

Anyone wake up feeling like they have been kicked in the crotch by a pro football punter?

Hi FutureBabyG!

Oh my gosh ladies, I think I just discovered a stretch mark on my stomach! In all my pregnancies I've avoided them. But this little guy is gonna do me in!

There are lots of girls due in this thread!

4 team yellow
4 team blue
7 team pink!

Ah wow!
That must mean I'm team blue really then! Haha
25 weeks now - had a midwife appt on Friday, baby was doing its usual and being a wiggler. Heartrate around 150.. and fundal was 24.5cm.. next appointment is 28 weeks for anti D jabs, blood test and next fundal check etc.

Been feeling a bit more tired and the most embarrassing symptom is I think I'm suffering with trapped wind and so much bloat!

Hi ladies, I hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

@Heychrissie- Big Congrats on V-Day!

@emma, I feel your pain. I've been suffering on and off with bloating too :(. Not fun! It might be from the Metamucil I've began to drink, not sure.

As for me, baby is totally squirming inside, enough to where I've stopped right in my tracks. Not so much because of pain but because of the sensation. Today while having breakfast with my husband, my baby made her presence VERY known. I jabbed my husband on the leg and was only able to explain, "She's moving!". Very active little girl here! She often kicks my bladder where I feel I might pee myself from the pressure too, as someone else mentioned.

Ive been bloating terribly , in the morning I am great, barely any bump and by afternoon I feel 39 weeks pregnant and can barely move!!

I'm wondering if this bump is a girl or boy, I look around at all the people around me having boys and think "well then I must be having a girl again:haha:!"

Thats so funny Pink as most people I know are all expecting girls so I'm thinking this is a boy! Haha

It seems the boy wave is ending and now suddenly there's a TON of pregnant women with girls lol!

Will the boy wave ever end in my house 😂

Can't believe I'm 26 weeks this week.. as I know I'm not going over 39 this time that means i'm exactly 2/3 way through!

Wohoo congrats on 2/3 completed :)
I'm wondering if the girl wave will continue at our house :rofl: I'm one of 5 girls and my dh is convinced I'm carrying my parents "only girls" genes :haha: it'll be interesting to find out what gender baby is. It certainly fascinates me to think of some people only having one gender and others a complete mix or one of each. But I guess in the end you get what you get!

Yes I know what you mean..
its a weird one as I can't imagine a girl but at the same time i can't imagine having just a house of boys.

Itching to know now!
Can't even go on old wives tales as they didnt match up with the boys!

Wohoo congrats on 2/3 completed :)
I'm wondering if the girl wave will continue at our house :rofl: I'm one of 5 girls and my dh is convinced I'm carrying my parents "only girls" genes :haha: it'll be interesting to find out what gender baby is. It certainly fascinates me to think of some people only having one gender and others a complete mix or one of each. But I guess in the end you get what you get!

Dude, Pink, you and I are almost the same due date and we both have 4 sisters/no brothers??? That's crazy!

I was convinced I'd be pregnant with a girl because of my parent's genes but since my first is a boy, I guess that was a silly idea. :dohh: My younger sister also had a boy on her first try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->