• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November gender scans.....

Aww girls i thing alot of us are still being sick. I woke up thinking i was going to be sick ran to loo and you know that werid feeling as it about to come (TMI SORRY) i ended up burping @:S Burping i mean eh lol . I was sick alot last week nearly every morning and it calmed down at the weekend but i was sick yesterday morning to i think that was due to my work trousers being extra tight so im off hunting for stretchy trousers this weekend lol.. Mum is lending me some money since i dont get paid for another 2 weeks and there is no way i can last that long.

Apart from that ive got few spots still hanging around. My boobs aint to bad now sore now and then. But these bra's i got hurt around my ribs cage and give me the extra add pressure. This one is a back size bigger even have two nursing bra's that are cup size bigger but i need to find a bra extenders i think hate bra shopping lol

Got my flu jag today at 10.35 so i relaxing until 9 then get up probably and get dressed lol

Cherrybump - There are some fab black stretchy work type trousers in New Look's maternity section if you happened to have one (I would've thought Edinburgh would have a good size shop?).

:hugs: MummyPony :hugs: I'm sorry you are still feeling so sick.

littlesteph, I'm sorry you are still feeling sick too :hugs:

I am still feeling pretty tired. My hips are really hurting in the night so I end up waking up a lot. :(

thanks i'm hoping it will past today hasn't been to bad, still been heaving though.
have you tried the body pillows i've heard they are really good.
not tried one yet myself

I have been using my body pillow since about 8 weeks. :dohh: It stopped working just recently. I am seriously considering sleeping on the couch from now on!

MummyPony, I'm sorry I read your post wrong, your wife is sick, not you. :dohh: But, hugs to you both because no one likes to be sick or see a loved one sick like that for so long. :hugs:

I seem to be worse the 2nd tri! my gag reflex has been on overdrive :( Threw up for the first time last week and i've felt like i'm going to vomit for days now. So either this tri is going to be worse than the first or i've come down with some sort of flu!

if it's some sort of flu i'm sure you'll find out in the next few days. hopefully it is just morning sickness.

Aww girls i thing alot of us are still being sick. I woke up thinking i was going to be sick ran to loo and you know that werid feeling as it about to come (TMI SORRY) i ended up burping @:S Burping i mean eh lol . I was sick alot last week nearly every morning and it calmed down at the weekend but i was sick yesterday morning to i think that was due to my work trousers being extra tight so im off hunting for stretchy trousers this weekend lol.. Mum is lending me some money since i dont get paid for another 2 weeks and there is no way i can last that long.

Apart from that ive got few spots still hanging around. My boobs aint to bad now sore now and then. But these bra's i got hurt around my ribs cage and give me the extra add pressure. This one is a back size bigger even have two nursing bra's that are cup size bigger but i need to find a bra extenders i think hate bra shopping lol

Got my flu jag today at 10.35 so i relaxing until 9 then get up probably and get dressed lol

:haha: think i'd prefure to burp then throw up lol.
my boobs are yet to grow, they feel fuller just not bigger :(.
you have to let us know how your flu jab gose. i got my letter for it this morning saying i need to book an appointment to get, not sure if i want it or not.

Cherrybump - There are some fab black stretchy work type trousers in New Look's maternity section if you happened to have one (I would've thought Edinburgh would have a good size shop?).

you can get them online. i went into the one in portsmouth thinking they would do it, but nope best bet was online or in farham store.

I am still feeling pretty tired. My hips are really hurting in the night so I end up waking up a lot. :(

thanks i'm hoping it will past today hasn't been to bad, still been heaving though.
not tried one yet myself

I have been using my body pillow since about 8 weeks. :dohh: It stopped working just recently. I am seriously considering sleeping on the couch from now on!

MummyPony, I'm sorry I read your post wrong, your wife is sick, not you. :dohh: But, hugs to you both because no one likes to be sick or see a loved one sick like that for so long. :hugs:

i'm thinking about getting on, got to wait for a better wage and hours at work before i can get one though

Basingstoke New Look store has them. I just bought my coat from there.

I too would prefer a burp to vomiting!!

I would love my boobs not to grow! 3 sizes up in the first 6wks :rofl: DH likes it but he is banned from them!!

not tried one yet myself

i'm thinking about getting on, got to wait for a better wage and hours at work before i can get one though

I hope you can get one soon if you are having trouble sleeping. In the meantime you can try putting a regular pillow between your knees when you sleep. It will help take the stress off your hips.

I would love my boobs not to grow! 3 sizes up in the first 6wks :rofl: DH likes it but he is banned from them!!

I got a coat from New Look too, their maternity section is one of the best I have access too (in person as opposed to online).

You girls will hate me as I have been incredibly lucky and had hardly any symptoms this time, the odd bit of nausea but that's it.

Other than having hip pain and about 2 1/2 weeks of nausea from weeks 6-9-ish, I have been having a super easy pregnancy so far too. Here's hoping for an easy labour and delivery for all of us!!

i'm feeling pretty good today! i'm feeling a lot more human so that's good. didn't work yesterday and i don't want to be here today either! ugh i'd rather stay home and sleep lol.

not tried basingstoke i'll have to try and drag hubby there at some point, luckly enough i live pretty much in the middle of portsmouth and basinstoke.

i bet he dose like them hehe hubby keeps saying mine a nice the way they are as they are a perfect handful. i just look at him and think well you must have small hands then

not tried one yet myself

I hope you can get one soon if you are having trouble sleeping. In the meantime you can try putting a regular pillow between your knees when you sleep. It will help take the stress off your hips.

i should be able to get i know hubby will moan i'm hugging the pillow more then him :)

at the moment work is p***ing me off. i'm the only one getting less then 20hours. i'm 16 hours and some weeks only 12. working 16 hours is barely enough to feed us let along buy baby stuff with. i spoke to my manger about it today and he said it's something to talk about at my next risk asstiment when ever that will be. at the moment i really not liking working. i usually love working but feel like i'm being pinalized for being pregnant.

i'm sorry steph! that sounds terrible is there anyone else you could talk about it? someone higher than the manager?

nope, he's the highest i can go to. it's my superviser thats sorts my hours out, so by going to my manger i'm hoping something will be done.

That really sucks about work, littlesteph :hugs: I really hope that something is done about it soon.

Hey ladies.

Yeah we have a few new look's in edinburgh i know one of the does maternity but the other 2 so by i dont think they do. :( Not to worry though plenty of please to check out lol

Flu jag was ok. Im feeling good still no sore arm no cold system or anything lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->