• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November gender scans.....

update for today 2 new ladies and we have our first blue team, can't wait to see the list start filling with more blues and pinks :)

Hi guys, can I be added? My scan is November 9th :) it's driving me crazy waiting!

tell me about lol ive got 7 weeks to go... cant wait to find out

I wish that was possible to.. But im happy i worked out those weeks until my scan :) 5 weeks to go. it shall go fast now im back to work :) ooh crap i need to change my shifts and get day off so much to do today lol xx

Eeep I'm so excited, I just can't wait to meet him and hold him!!!!

so excited for you mummy, boys are amazing! 29 days until my scan!

I've got just over 4 weeks to go and it is dragging!

Congrats to those who have found out :)

Mummypony I agree boys are brill I have 2 and don't even mind if I have a 3rd :)

2weeks 3days To go and time is dragging :( Monday-thurs goes fast but thurs-mon goes slow as anything

I should be finding out right before Thanksgiving! Counting down so excited!

Its 5 weeks for me on wednesday just applied for a hoilday that day and got my shift which i just hope they remember. she said she'll put the in dairy but took the peice of paper of me that i had scribble things down on it without even explaining lol.

I want to have a boy soo badly lol

Cc whats your date for yours again lol

i've got excatling 3 weeks till i find out, i'm finding the mon - fri goes pretty slow and the weekends fly by. i work during the week and see family and the weekend so that might be why

i agree the weeks drap, but the weekends are so fast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->