• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November gender scans.....

I'm not getting the flu jab either, will get the whooping cough but not the flu one. Not that I'm far enough along yet but pretty sure I've made the decision. X

Hi ladies, just catching up! Great to see that some ladies have found out their beans gender already :thumbup:

Three weeks tomorrow until we find out :dance:

Feeling fine still, super tired all the time and struggling to sleep but hey-ho, part of pregnancy I guess.

Also, i've lost 1st 1lb since my BFP (not intentionally). Everyone I see straight away says i've lost weight but none of it is disappearing from my belly :nope: I know it's probably not going to but I at least expected it to make my belly feel harder (with there being less chub there) but nope :roll:

Hope everyone's ok! xx

i'm still debating whether to get the flu jab or not.

can't wait to the gender list fill with pinks and blues. :D
i also lost some weight i think i lost about 8lb since my bfp. havan't gained anything back yet. and never lost the weight around my stomach. but you can just about notice my bump under all the layers of clothes i've been wearing :D

I had the flu jab. Never had it before. It itches a bit, but having being ill already once in this pregnancy I don't want to have to go through it again.
Had 5 second scan at docs today as they still couldn't hear heart beat. Baby is fine, I just have an anterior placenta and retroverted uterus so baby is far back and sheilded. I'm kind of thinking my chances of finding out the gender are going down as baby seems to want to hang out as far back as possible :(

I had the flu jab. Never had it before. It itches a bit, but having being ill already once in this pregnancy I don't want to have to go through it again.
Had 5 second scan at docs today as they still couldn't hear heart beat. Baby is fine, I just have an anterior placenta and retroverted uterus so baby is far back and sheilded. I'm kind of thinking my chances of finding out the gender are going down as baby seems to want to hang out as far back as possible :(

Wife has both tilted uterus and anterior placenta and we saw gender at 17wks I'm sure you will too

We found HB on home Doppler at 14 weeks but doctor took ages to find it at 17wks on their Doppler as they were looking far too low

My scan got moved from the 5th tp the 8th of Novemeber. OH would have been out of town for the original date.

Do you ladies have any feelings towards what you are having? I keep thinking girl, but I think thats because I really would prefer a girl :haha:

I feel like baby is a girl, no idea why..

Maybe because MIL said boy and I want to prove her wrong? :rofl:

I'm thinking girl but no idea why - I have 2 already and all three pregnancies have been different! I knew first was a girl but thought second was a boy and was proved wrong so I have a 50% track record!

I got my flu jag yesterday and i feel fine. Im defo getting woopying cough to.

I have a good feel im having a boy not once ever thought about having a girl. So im banking on my scan to prove me right or wrong lol 4 weeks 6 days and counting lol

Everyone seems to want and believe my baby is a boy. I have no idea. I've had dreams where I've given birth to a girl, a boy and a chimp. So my psychic abilities are limited!

most people have told me i'm having a boy, only a few have said a girl. i think girl but i think that might be because we've had a girls name planned for 2 and a half years. hubby thinks it's a boy. find out in 2 weeks 5 days :D

Finding out on the 28th of Nov and it cant come quick enough. Everyones torn on what im having. Mum and O/H think girl, few close friends think boy, some work collegues are set on girl. I just dont know, kinda gut feeling is girl but.....dunno, no girls names and only boys names though so gunna be tricky if sea monkey is a girl lol x

i have no idea what i'm having some days i think girl, other days i think boy. We have a boys name picked, cannot for the life of us decide on a girls lol!

I really have no idea at all. :wacko: I have a teeny bit of a preference for a girl but as long as baby is happy and healthy I don't really mind at all boy or girl. <3

At first we had a girl's name chosen and couldn't come up with a boy's name at all. So then for sure we thought we would have a boy because we couldn't think of a name. But, now we have a boy's name chosen and I have fallen out of love with the girl's name so we are back at square one there so who knows! :haha:

I have had a few dreams now that we are having a girl. I don't know if it means anything or if it just means I can't imagine having a boy since so far I have really only spent time around girl babies.

We will find out in 3 weeks and 2 days what baby is!!

I believe it's another girl. Only reason is that I am one of 7 girls!!! I also have a little girl.

So I've just resigned myself it will be another girl.

1week 6days left to go x time is dragging now and I just want to know what it is!!

Has anyone done the ring or baking soda test??

We did....we're having a boy

Ring test said girl
Baking soda test said boy
Chinese calender said girl
Heart rate theory said boy
Carrying bump high said boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads