• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November gender scans.....

Its cause we work weekdays and then weekends off lol no time to enjoy the weekend lol.

oooh yours is the week before me lol so 4 weeks for you and 5 for me lol xxx

i'm dying of the wait! so wish i would have waited the extra few days and did my scan today.....

Lol same here.

Ive been waiting for someone to contact me about the empower trail thing and ryan textd me this morning saying he's had 2 missed called from the hospital for the empower trail. Damit they have his number and not mines lol forgot that my phone was getting fixed when we first seen midwife lol so i need to change that.

Mines the 22nd November :) Starting to count down the days already want to know if its a boy or a girl :) My partners convinced its a boy lol :)

Mines the 22nd November :) Starting to count down the days already want to know if its a boy or a girl :) My partners convinced its a boy lol :)

Most people think i'm having a boy also, only a few say a girl.
i have a feeling this list will mainly boys :D

I feel that mine is a girl but the MS still hangs around unlike last time.

What do you think?https://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd360/NatalieW_82/4C779991-8AE6-46E3-A5DF-3891ECFBD3D0-567-000000FE0335D864.jpg

Vida we have the same scan date!!!! I think boy Natalie!

angel mum yours is the day after mines :) xx

I am having another Scan # 4 done on NOV 17th to get 3D & 4D of this LO and to find out Baby BOY or GIrl... have not had a Scan since 10 weeks, fingers crossed all is well ! :)

I feel that mine is a girl but the MS still hangs around unlike last time.

What do you think?https://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd360/NatalieW_82/4C779991-8AE6-46E3-A5DF-3891ECFBD3D0-567-000000FE0335D864.jpg

i'm thinking it might be a boy.

I'm having my gender scan November 12th....can't wait! We've been hoping for a girl, but boy or girl I'm excited either way.

seeing though we're past the 12 week mark how is everyones syptoms going.

for me i'm still stuffing from neusea and heaving throw up 3 times over the course of last week. nipples are starting to hurt sorry that might have been a bit TMI. starting to feel baby move which needles to say is a great feeling think i felt baby lightly kick when i was at work, not sure though as i have no idea what it is i meant to be feeling. tiredness still not gone and my appite seems to change day by day. today it's been pretty low.

Wife's MS is still raging...vomiting on average 3-6 times per day

:hugs: MummyPony :hugs: I'm sorry you are still feeling so sick.

littlesteph, I'm sorry you are still feeling sick too :hugs:

I am still feeling pretty tired. My hips are really hurting in the night so I end up waking up a lot. :(

:hugs: MummyPony :hugs: I'm sorry you are still feeling so sick.

littlesteph, I'm sorry you are still feeling sick too :hugs:

I am still feeling pretty tired. My hips are really hurting in the night so I end up waking up a lot. :(

thanks i'm hoping it will past today hasn't been to bad, still been heaving though.
have you tried the body pillows i've heard they are really good.
not tried one yet myself

I seem to be worse the 2nd tri! my gag reflex has been on overdrive :( Threw up for the first time last week and i've felt like i'm going to vomit for days now. So either this tri is going to be worse than the first or i've come down with some sort of flu!

I'm having my gender scan on the 27th November. i can't stand the wait i want to know! and i am worried baby may hide it's bits and they not be able to tell us!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->