November gender scans.....

2 weeks for me really excited. knowing my luck the next few weeks are going to drag.

so jealous! 3 weeks 2 days for me, and i'll only be 18 +5 when i have my scan

Aaw I've got 3 weeks and 3 days.... It's dragging!

Aaaaw im so jealous to. Mines is 4wks 2 days cant come fast enough x

They brought mine forward (due to lack of sonographers the following week - shame!) So mine is 2 weeks today! I'll be 19.5 weeks so hope they can get all they need.

Anxious and excited.

that's quite. you don't have so long to wait now. that would make yours the same day as mine, november 5th :D

that's quite. you don't have so long to wait now. that would make yours the same day as mine, november 5th :D

Yep November 5th at 2.30pm! How are you feeling about your scan?

i have an early one mines at 9.45am. i can't wait, i've know since my 12 week scan when my 20 week one would be, so it has been dragged.
how you feeling about yours?

Generally excited, but still that niggling worry that something might be wrong. Think I'll have that throughout my pregnancy though!

Wish mine was in the morning, waiting till 2.30pm will drag so much, as will the next two weeks.

Do you have any vibes about yours being a girl or a boy?

I was so sure mine was a boy but recently have been thinking it's a girl! No logical explaination, just feelings!

Our 20week scan (the only one where we could possibly find out the sex) is on 29th Now :)
We are 90% sure we are staying team :yellow: though :)

everyone is getting so close! 3 weeks 1 day for us! i have a feeling babes is going to be a pain and not let us see what were having!

Generally excited, but still that niggling worry that something might be wrong. Think I'll have that throughout my pregnancy though!

Wish mine was in the morning, waiting till 2.30pm will drag so much, as will the next two weeks.

Do you have any vibes about yours being a girl or a boy?

I was so sure mine was a boy but recently have been thinking it's a girl! No logical explaination, just feelings!

i think thats normal, to worry,

i'm not sure, i'm more thinking girl then boy but most people think i'm having a boy so i have no idea.

soon find out, i don't it hard to explain why you think it could be on or the other.

i wish i knew, wish i had a feeling and all this anxiety would just go away about wanting to know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->