November gender scans.....

9 days here and I want to tell everyone but other than close friends my mum and hubby no.1 knows, not even our children :-S naughty I know! =(

Same here imaswimmer2 its my 4th but apart from the school run I don't see anyone other than my mum and hubby and friends, I never see my mil so hubby hasn't told her yet lol

Where I live, we can't do pirvate scans until 20 weeks anyways :( shit out of luck and have to wait.

So jealous of you guys who have your scans so soon. Mines is now 4 weeks today

wow thats still a while to wait, hopefully it fly bys for you

sorry you have such a wait cherry! 2 weeks 6 days here, and hoping it flies by, but i have a feeling babes isn't going to let us know!

Wow! Some of you ladies are so close to finding out!! :happydance:

I have 17 days to wait :dance: I can't wait!!

DessyMarie, they won't do private scans here until after your anatomy scan either. The place I am going doesn't really want you to go before 25 weeks. But, since it is so far from me (600 km away) I needed to go on a long weekend. So we are going Remembrance Day weekend and I will be 23+6. :)

Wow! Some of you ladies are so close to finding out!! :happydance:

I have 17 days to wait :dance: I can't wait!!

DessyMarie, they won't do private scans here until after your anatomy scan either. The place I am going doesn't really want you to go before 25 weeks. But, since it is so far from me (600 km away) I needed to go on a long weekend. So we are going Remembrance Day weekend and I will be 23+6. :)

Wow, I feel bad for even complaining now! You have to wait until 23 weeks... I should be getting mine done at 18+1 ... I'm just so impatient.

Haha! Don't feel bad :) I don't mind waiting. I am very excited for my scan because we are getting a 3D one and I think being further along will give me a better picture. I am so excited!

thanks lol.

you'll defo see better pik but there was a thread that a few 3rd tri ladies posted for us few said they'd would have waited until 26 wks i think it was. i still think you see more than us anyways lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->