November gender scans.....

can't believe how many ladies we have on the list now and it keeps growing :D

I know! and all those results are going to be flowing in before to long!

thank you sweet i love my due date march is a busy birthday month for us

Hi ladies my gender scan is the 27th nov il be 20 wks I can't wait xxxx

ok im also doing a private gender scan on the 15Nov :happydance:, only coz i couldnt wait till the 29th Nov which is my 20 week scan :blush:

thank you sweet i love my due date march is a busy birthday month for us

i'm lucky theres only 3 months in the year where theres hardly any birthdays and march is one of them. my dad is happy as baby is die 20 days after his birthday.

March and sep are our busy months for birthday niece is happy that im due the day after her birthday and my grandpa is hoping ill have baby 4 days early on his and grandma wants me to go over to the 29th which is her birthday lol

March and sep are our busy months for birthday niece is happy that im due the day after her birthday and my grandpa is hoping ill have baby 4 days early on his and grandma wants me to go over to the 29th which is her birthday lol

awww, it could go either way really

Hehe I'm adding on to the busy period in my family - think we have 15 birthdays between 2nd Jan and the 15th March at the minute and I'm due on the 31st! My dad's is on the 15th though so he's hoping I'll be early.

I have my 17 week scan on Nov 16th..will they be able to tell the gender by then already?? or would i have to wait till 20 week+??

Mine is November 29, but I have an appointment on November 1st as well...my doctor does an ultrasound almost every time, so hopefully I can find out then, I hate the wait!

in march alone we have 10 birthdays my 2 dd will be 1 march 12th lmao my scan got moved up to nov 2nd woohoo im so happy now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->