November gender scans.....

I can't possibly wait any more and have booked a last minute private scan tomorrow! I am having a bit of a panicky week about something being wrong so it's more for reassurance than anything - finding out the gender is a big bonus!!

Amy_T :hugs: I know what it is like to have panicky moments. I am sure everything is great and I can't wait to find out if you are on team pink or team blue!

lucky dh wont let me with ours being so close now

I can't possibly wait any more and have booked a last minute private scan tomorrow! I am having a bit of a panicky week about something being wrong so it's more for reassurance than anything - finding out the gender is a big bonus!!

We did that and it was amazing!!

hopefully the scan will give you piece of mind, let us know how it gose.

i thought about doing a private scan loads of times, but with work cutting my hours down and saving up for baby stuff, i thought i'd just have to wait. not long to wait now. 10 days :D

Wow! Some of you ladies are so close to finding out!! :happydance:

I have 17 days to wait :dance: I can't wait!!

DessyMarie, they won't do private scans here until after your anatomy scan either. The place I am going doesn't really want you to go before 25 weeks. But, since it is so far from me (600 km away) I needed to go on a long weekend. So we are going Remembrance Day weekend and I will be 23+6. :)

Wow, I feel bad for even complaining now! You have to wait until 23 weeks... I should be getting mine done at 18+1 ... I'm just so impatient.

Well with my daughter I had the 3D and I went at 25ish weeks... the picture was good but I would have waited a couple more weeks I think just to see an even clearer picture... however; this time Im probably still going to do it around 25 weeks again because my daughter came nearly 6 weeks early.. and I want to make sure I get it done for this baby too!

Scan is only 4 days away now and I'm starting to get so nervous again. It would help if anyone had been able to her the heartbeat. The gender is becoming less important by the day. I just want a healthy baby.

Scan is only 4 days away now and I'm starting to get so nervous again. It would help if anyone had been able to her the heartbeat. The gender is becoming less important by the day. I just want a healthy baby.

did they not send you for a scan then?

6days to for me,I've got a bet on with oh. If its a boy (my guess)he has to stay home from football and watch pride of Britain with me without moaning,but if its a girl (his guess) them he can go to football after buying me lots of treats and il watch pride of Britain by myself

They stuck a wand on me for under 5 seconds, saw a baby said she should be able to hear a heartbeat. I asked if there was one and she said she thought there must be but she hadnt checked. I have no idea what that meant and I was too upset to say anything.

that's really bad. hopefully the next 4 days gose really fast for you. i'm sure everything will be ok

Wow! Some of you ladies are so close to finding out!! :happydance:

I have 17 days to wait :dance: I can't wait!!

DessyMarie, they won't do private scans here until after your anatomy scan either. The place I am going doesn't really want you to go before 25 weeks. But, since it is so far from me (600 km away) I needed to go on a long weekend. So we are going Remembrance Day weekend and I will be 23+6. :)

Wow, I feel bad for even complaining now! You have to wait until 23 weeks... I should be getting mine done at 18+1 ... I'm just so impatient.

Well with my daughter I had the 3D and I went at 25ish weeks... the picture was good but I would have waited a couple more weeks I think just to see an even clearer picture... however; this time Im probably still going to do it around 25 weeks again because my daughter came nearly 6 weeks early.. and I want to make sure I get it done for this baby too!

I would love to wait until 27 or 28 weeks to get better pictures but I just can't take extra time off work. I think the pictures should still be good. Better than our little gummy bear picture from 8 weeks. Not that I don't love that picture, I do, I just would like one that I can show someone and they can see a baby. I can see my baby in that picture, arms and legs and all, but I would like an older one. :) I didn't get a picture from my 19 week scan because baby wouldn't cooperate. Silly thing! <3

Mrs. Bump, I am sure everything is just fine, but I am sending you all the good vibes I can muster. You have a healthy baby in there, but it sounds like you have a cheeky baby too! Hiding from the doppler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->