November gender scans.....

Is it friday yet ugh now that our move is done the days are back to go slow

2 days left eeeeeeeek :) I couldn't sleep lady night I was sooo excited it felt like Christmas Eve :)

I have 10 days left now. Can't wait! We haven't bought anything at all yet- waiting for this scan so we know everything is okay and whether we are shopping for blue or pink! Feeling slightly overwhelmed ATM though- putting it down to hormones. I am trying to plan our wedding, get ready for te baby, adjust to a new promotion and hopefully finish my masters! It's a bit crazy and it's the baby stuff that really gets me- a million different types of bottle and nappy etc etc! Plus one of my closest friends is two weeks behind me, carrying twins. She just found ahe has o have an operation to separate the placenta and could lose one or both. It's so sad, but also brings back my fears from early pregnancy that something is going to go wrong!

Wow! Scan was amazing. Seeing the four chambers of the heart so clearly and every bit of the spine. I do have an anterior placenta, as suspected, but it's high as is baby. Practically on my hip. And apparently it took 2 seconds to say BOY. Hubby is delighted.

Congratulations Mrs Bump!

I'm just excited at the fact I can say "our scan is next Friday" :dance: x

Wow! Scan was amazing. Seeing the four chambers of the heart so clearly and every bit of the spine. I do have an anterior placenta, as suspected, but it's high as is baby. Practically on my hip. And apparently it took 2 seconds to say BOY. Hubby is delighted.

Congratulations x x

My scan is Thursday!!! I'm a nervous wreck (I just want a healthy baby), and I'm so excited at the same time!!!

at the moment looks like it's going to a mainly boy list haha.

i woke this morning thinking it was wednesday, i was a little gutted it wasn't but then i remember that it's actaully my 2nd year wedding annvisarey today

I have a private gender scan on 11th November, (hoping for a pink bump as I have an almost 5 month old gorgeous boy but will be happy with either, I have a feeling it's another boy) and then my 20 week scan on 10th December. Am soooo excited too find out, 12 days too go :) xx

I am 20 weeks preggers today woohoo!!

Neiva has her 9months check in 30mins

and only 3 days till my scan on Friday!!! =) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back