November gender scans.....

Hi, I'm having my 20 week scan on November 7th, and we're going to find out the gender. But I'm already convinced in my head that it's a she - do you think it's possible to know instinctively what sex your baby is?

i think it's possible to know what your having before you have your scan. although myself i have no idea what my little could be.

I knew with both of girls this one im not sure but I do keep calling baby him not that im meaning to

i keep calling mine him also but i think that's because everyones been telling me from the start i'm having a boy

my hubby really wants a boy, i don't mind either way, that probley why i can't tell what baby is.

I know it's a girl. Not huge amount of difference to last pregnancy. Although I do want a boy. My daughter thinks its a boy.

With all girls in the house im with hubby on wanting a boy

I don't really have a strong feeling either way... Maybe I don't have that motherly instinct just yet. I have had dreams where it's been a girl and others where it's been a boy, so it's a toss up! I kind of want it to be a girl, so am slightly leaning that way but would be happy with either!

God there's lots of blues on the front page, congrats ladies... I can't wait for mines 4 wks today :) it's dragging in. Xx

I never ever guess right,oh Does though. I'm 85% certain that this baby is another boy though,if the sonographer says girl i think il fall off the bed in shock lol

Congrats mrs bump!!!! so happy for you and your healthy little man. Happy Anniversary Little, hope you and dh enjoy your special day! 14 days until scan day!!!!!

Aww so jealous of all you ladies who have found out the sex of your babies lol. Ive got 3 weeks tomorrow excat :) but its draggging... :(

Think i'd fall of the bed thing in the middle of the scan if its a boy lol. But ill try and not to :D xx

1 week until my gender ultrasound!! Woot!! It's getting really close for lots of you ladies too!!! YAY!!!! I'm getting so excited.. for me, AND all of you!! Can't wait to find out all your babies genders!!!

so excited to see all the colors coming in soon!!!! They should start flowing in tomorrow, and not stop!

yep eekkks so can't wait, i'm getting so excited for everyone

i am too!!! There are so many scans on the 1st and 2nd

Super jealous lol. But this week for me is going fast and ill be 18 weeks soon :) eeeeek!

3 weeks excatly today xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"