November gender scans.....

Congrats to Vidal and Amy. Now onto names :)

Amy I am one of 7 girls. I am destined to be in a house of girls too :)

We're forecasted to get hit with the little hurricane Tuesday... If I don't get my scan Thursday I'm gonna be sooooooo mad :mad:

oh no, thats not good, have they said how bad it will be

They're acting like it's the end of the world because we rarely get hurricanes up here, but I grew up in the South, so I'm just laughing. It's a Cat 1, which we wouldn't even blink at back home lol

Congrats to Vidal and Amy. Now onto names :)

Amy I am one of 7 girls. I am destined to be in a house of girls too :)

Haha, wow, 7 girls... Bet that was interesting during the teenage years!! We're stuck on names, I'm getting frustrated as want to find a name I love, I know there's 22 weeks to go but our youngest didn't have a name for a couple of days and I don't want that again. X

We're forecasted to get hit with the little hurricane Tuesday... If I don't get my scan Thursday I'm gonna be sooooooo mad :mad:

oh no, thats not good, have they said how bad it will be

They're acting like it's the end of the world because we rarely get hurricanes up here, but I grew up in the South, so I'm just laughing. It's a Cat 1, which we wouldn't even blink at back home lol

at least its not going to be that bad, and your used to them.

congrats to the ladies you found out the sex of their babies today.
we now have 3 blues, 1 pink and 1 yellow

Congrats!!! so excited to see some colors coming into this thread :)

sooo cant wait to be added on lol xx

4 days to go :) congrats to everyone who knows what they are having x x

Woohoo, 5 more days until I know! I've been a little worried though, last night I had a lot of vomiting, back ache and shooting pains through my stomach. I woke up this morning and the shooting pains were gone, but everything else was there. I guess I'm a little worried because my last one came 6 weeks early. I was thinking I wanted a boy very badly because my last was a girl, but as of a couple days ago I realized I really just want a healthy baby. So in love with him/her already! Must say though, starting to feel a little sad my OH is no longer around :(

DessyMarie :hugs: Hope you continue to feel better.

My scan is Friday, can't wait to find out healthy first then boy/girl. I'll update then!

Woohoo, 5 more days until I know! I've been a little worried though, last night I had a lot of vomiting, back ache and shooting pains through my stomach. I woke up this morning and the shooting pains were gone, but everything else was there. I guess I'm a little worried because my last one came 6 weeks early. I was thinking I wanted a boy very badly because my last was a girl, but as of a couple days ago I realized I really just want a healthy baby. So in love with him/her already! Must say though, starting to feel a little sad my OH is no longer around :(

I had the same realisation this week.... I have two girls, one of which wasnt expected to live, I thought I really wanted a boy this time but after having a panic and then seeing my baby girl on a scan this week I realised that that is all I care about. I have slight envy when seeing the boys clothes but to have 3 healthy children is such a blessing no matter what their sex so I am ecstatic :)

Yeah I know what you mean, I think I would be 100 times more devestated to lose my baby than to have the opposite gender of what I wanted. In the end, the baby is still a part of me and I'm going to love him/her unconditionally! :hugs:

After 2 miscarriages we really don't care one way or the other about the gender. We just really want a healthy baby. But, I really want to know what baby is!!

4 weeks today till we find out the sex! they will be the longest 4 weeks of our lives!

4 weeks today till we find out the sex! They will be the longest 4 weeks of our lives!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->