November gender scans.....

After 2 miscarriages we really don't care one way or the other about the gender. We just really want a healthy baby. But, I really want to know what baby is!!

Sorry to hear :( I have never had a miscarriage, however my daughter did come 6 weeks early and I had no clue I was even in labor, so that alone makes me a little more cautious now. I had to watch her sick in NICU for 3 weeks with tubes everywhere and so fragile looking. So, either way, ALL I care about is a healthy baby. Like I said earlier, at first I was hoping for a boy, but what difference does it make in the end, a baby is a baby, precious gift one way or the other. But I know how you feel, my aticipation is building to see what I'm having! I can't wait to go buy baby's first outfit! :D

We have 4 days but may just be me and my littlest lady going as hubby doesn't know if he can get the time off n I think its too late for my mum to have time off =/

I have 3 days left :) feeling more and more convinced that this baby is boy! We don't mind what it is a healthy baby is what we wanted gender is unimportant. But I want to know so I can start shopping :)

Me and hubby would like a lil boy, but more for our son as he says that he has two sisters and would like a brother to play with now but I know as long as baby is healthy we are happy either way =) xx

I agree. As much as i would love little boy first as long as baby is healthy thats all that matter. I just wanna know so i can start buying so clothes for them.

Who's first this week for there scan?

Ive got 3 weeks and 2 days to go now not coming fast enough. I just noticed as i was flicking through my pregnancy folder this is the last scan i get :( every other app is with my midwife :( I guess time shall fly and baby will be here before i know it. That week flew and i hope the next 3 do aswell. I dont wanna wish it away but when you have morning sickness and feel awful nothing beats seeing baby on the screen.

Plus FOB mum really wants to know as we all keep calling baby him lol x

this will be my last scan as well although i have heard we get one at 36 weeks to check how baby is.

I have my scan in 2 weeks 1 day, getting closer, but not fast enough!

We have our scan a week today! So excited, a little anxious, but definitely mainly excited!

Can't wait to see what everyone is having!

My DH thinks we are having a boy and I think it's a girl! Either way all we want is a healthy bubba, but can't wait to know if boy or a girl!

cckarting, just the same, I'm a few days before you and getting excited now (hurry up though!). Lovely to see some storks appearing on the list. Well done littlesteph for sorting the thread out...not long until yours now either!

This will be my last scan too unless there are any complications which I hope there isn't. I'm just wishin the days away now. I won't sleep Wednesday night il be far too excited :)

Lol ill be the same, cant never sleep the day before. Would be nice if there was a sneaky extra scan lol.

Another day down *Whoop*

Almost 2 weeks for me now, 14 days, ahhh hurry up and move it! I sure hope dh's dream was right and we'll have some pink running around soon :)

Leas than a week now :) can't wait to see our little man again!

cckarting, just the same, I'm a few days before you and getting excited now (hurry up though!). Lovely to see some storks appearing on the list. Well done littlesteph for sorting the thread out...not long until yours now either!

thank you, when i noticed there wasn't a thread for it i jumped at the chance. i think it's a great way to talk to ladies due around the time, see hoe everyone is coming along and everything. i love seeing all the storkes coming up and can't wait to hear whos having what. :happydance:

i have less then a week also now that today is almost over and done with. it's getting so exciting i'm just hopong the 5th dose creep up slowly.

After 2 miscarriages we really don't care one way or the other about the gender. We just really want a healthy baby. But, I really want to know what baby is!!

Sorry to hear :( I have never had a miscarriage, however my daughter did come 6 weeks early and I had no clue I was even in labor, so that alone makes me a little more cautious now. I had to watch her sick in NICU for 3 weeks with tubes everywhere and so fragile looking. So, either way, ALL I care about is a healthy baby. Like I said earlier, at first I was hoping for a boy, but what difference does it make in the end, a baby is a baby, precious gift one way or the other. But I know how you feel, my aticipation is building to see what I'm having! I can't wait to go buy baby's first outfit! :D

6 weeks early is very scary. I am so glad to hear she did well. I am so nervous of things happening but I am trying really hard to relax and enjoy. When you deal with things like preterm labour and mc's it makes it hard to really enjoy. :(

I can't wait to buy a little outfit too! There is a Toys R Us right next door to the place where we are going for our scan so that is where we will be heading right after. :haha: I just feel like I want to know so we can get totally prepared. I am so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->