November gender scans.....

20 days to go! Let the countdown begin....

2 hours 15 mins until my scan :) :) have barely slept a wink too excited and also nervous. I'm hoping everything is ok with baby

Woo scan tomorrow it's finally come around.. I'm so excited!! :D

There does seem to be a lot of blue bumps appearing!

My scan dates i have had to swap and change so much! Originally it was supposed to be tomorrow, now its on the 8th!!!

Its our month yeaaaaah. 20 days to go whoop whoop.

congrats on the baby blue.

Its nearly the end of the week to im so excited to hit 18 weeks ahhh lol

I didn't sleep at all last night. Then when I did finally sleep, the baby woke me right bak up doin somersaults... 4 hrs to go

my sister in-law found out what she's having this morning, from the start people were saying she's going to have a girl. even going on the skull theroy baby looked like it was going to be a girl. turns out she's having a boy.

congrats.

this really is turning into a mainly blue list hehe

blue vibes for tomorrow =) lol but tbh I have a feeling its going to be a girl lol xx
Congratulations mumandco

Wow so many blues almost my turn!!!!! I'm still banking on pink, so let's see how in tune my mommy intuition is :p

i kinda want to be pink to prove all my family wrong, 95% of mine and oh faimly are thinking boy, roll on monday

All my family.says girl dh family hopes boy as there in only 1 grandson I still think we have girl 3 on the way lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->