November gender scans.....

Wow so many blues almost my turn!!!!! I'm still banking on pink, so let's see how in tune my mommy intuition is :p

Guess my skills need honing... It's a boy!

https://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y423/imaswimmer2/D76B04DC-187E-44BB-BD71-07ACDD7A224D-18948-00000F4EF0F874EC_zpsbc591bf1.jpg

congrats to all who know so far!! Our scan is on the 26th of this month :( I canny wait no more!! xx

Wow so many blues almost my turn!!!!! I'm still banking on pink, so let's see how in tune my mommy intuition is :p

Guess my skills need honing... It's a boy!

https://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y423/imaswimmer2/D76B04DC-187E-44BB-BD71-07ACDD7A224D-18948-00000F4EF0F874EC_zpsbc591bf1.jpg

congrats hun , there is a few ladies who are having the genderscans today... hope they post soon :happydance:

Congratulations!!!

I am wondering if the amount if boys happen to co-inside with the lunar gender Chinese chart.

oh my goodness were full of blue!!!! i'm still pulling for team pink for myself :) 12 days!!!

My scan is tomorrow at 8:30am ... so excite :wohoo:

Congrats to those who have already had their scans today!

congrats to you all who know the baby sex lol. 20 days to go now yay!!

Its going to drag in until the 14th now! Got a scan at the hospital on wed so going to try and get them to guess but they wouldnt try and guess on monday xx

16 hours! OMG I'm so excited I prob won't sleep tonight lol! Congrats to those who have already had scans and good luck to anyone else whose is tomorrow! :happydance:

Congratulations imaswimmer2 =D no mistaking that potty shot lol xx

Just under 13 hours and 45 mins till my scan =)

Hi, I'm having my 20 week scan on November 7th, and we're going to find out the gender. But I'm already convinced in my head that it's a she - do you think it's possible to know instinctively what sex your baby is?

I knew with my daughter she was a she, without a doubt way before the scan. This one I have a feeling its a boy, but im not positive.... although majority of my family seems to think I can only make girls for some odd reason :p

I was supposed to have my scan today, unfortunately it got moved to Monday now :( at 2:30. I have a feeling it MIGHT be a boy, but everyone else pretty much thinks girl, and now with all the boys coming in here, I'm thinking it probably will be a girl! :p Can't wait! Congrats on ladies who have found out the gender!

We both knew before our scan we were having a boy, we don't know why we just knew

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->