November gender scans.....

Congratulations imaswimmer2 =D no mistaking that potty shot lol xx

Just under 13 hours and 45 mins till my scan =)

:) definitely no doubt! I spotted it before the doc said anything. My grandma wanted a girl so she kept asking are they suuuuuuuure, and I was like yeah 100% sure haha

Good luck tomorrow! As exciting as finding the gender is, the real happiness came from hearing the doc say everything looked and measured perfectly. Hope the same for u and everyone else here!

That deff is the best and most important thing =) we had a shaker at our last 20 week scan so im so so so so hoping we have a better one this time around

Happy and healthy scan dust to everyone and eeeeekkkkkk to tomorrow =) xx

This lo has scared me to many times so I hope he/she looks great tomorrow

I have to admit all this blue is scaring me a bit! LOL. The baby group I attend in my city, all three girls who have found out their baby's gender have been boys too! Ekkkkkkkk. With my last two I had boys when everyone around me had girls. Crossing my fingers for some opposite action!

Congratulations to everyone who has found out so far! 14 days for us!

I'm part of an april baby thread and so far all are girls bar one boy x

Congratulations!!!

I am wondering if the amount if boys happen to co-inside with the lunar gender Chinese chart.

if it dose it would explain the mixture of gender predictions i've had, i've done 3 chinese ones 2 came back girl 1 one back boy.

congrats to all the ladies who found out what they are having so fair.

I had mine today, and we're having a little girl!!!

yea for some more pink!!! congrats to everyone who found out today, can't see what colors we get tomorrow!

Congratulations!!!

I am wondering if the amount if boys happen to co-inside with the lunar gender Chinese chart.

if it dose it would explain the mixture of gender predictions i've had, i've done 3 chinese ones 2 came back girl 1 one back boy.

I did two and got one vote for a boy and one for a girl. I do think those charts are a little bit lame though, like the bump one for example suggests that all women who were 21 and conceived in Feb through Dec are having girls... 11 months and no boys... unlikely! https://content.thebump.com/sitelets/chinese-gender-chart/# But they're fun to do all the same!

I still think my kid's a boy and I only have one more week til my scan... this time next week I will know! Soooooo exciting!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

4 1/2 hours to go!! Good luck MatthewAlyssa yours is just before mine :D

Congrats on the baby pink :).

Ive got 19 days yay finally hit the teens lol x

This time next week we will be coming out of our scan knowing whether we are having a lil girl or boy :) getting excited now :):)

The last time I got to see Eva Sophia Donald before I hold her in my arms in Feb!
Was amazing to see her wriggle and move so much ... Still can't feel her though :( xx

Attachments

• 23wk-2days.jpg
    23wk-2days.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 7
Congratulations to everyone that has found out so far!

One week exactly for me! x

were having a ............... Boy!!!!!

Oakley James Griffin will be here in march!!! =D so happy and my little boy will be too =) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->