• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November gender scans.....

hi im due my gender scan on November 5th, think this may be a boy, i will be happy either way.

Am I too late to join in? Mine is nov 2nd too!

I really can't wait. I'm predicting a girl in a family bursting with only boys! X

im a tad early to be posting in here, but mines november 14th :)

hi im due my gender scan on November 5th, think this may be a boy, i will be happy either way.

same day as me :)
hubby is hoping for a boy i have a feeling might be a girl even though pretty much everyone else says boy.

Am I too late to join in? Mine is nov 2nd too!

I really can't wait. I'm predicting a girl in a family bursting with only boys! X

never too late to join as too scared said.
your scan is the same day as my hubby's birthday i think one of the ladies here has a birthday that day too.

Ugh the 5th seems forever away!!! I just want to know who is in there!!!

November is too long away! Our's is on the 15th but contemplating a private gender scan at 16 weeks as we're so inpatient this time! How we kept it until the end with our last one I'll never know!

I had a scan late last night due to bleeding i couldn't help myself but ask could they see the sex but he said it was too early to tell so just have to wait it out. i knew i was having a girl first time around even though everything pointed to a boy and other half was sure it was a boy so i say go with your gut..

Ugh the 5th seems forever away!!! I just want to know who is in there!!!

haha i was saying the same to hubby yesturday. only 5 weeks and 3 days away, i thinks really looking forward to it :)

heres something to cheer you ladies up a bit, on monday it will be October and that means we can we find out next month eekkss. roll on monday :D

Mine is scheduled for the 1st! I feel sooo impatient though and am thinking about a private scan.. but I'm afraid I wouldn't believe them at 16 weeks and wait for the scan at the dr's to know "for sure" anyway lol...

i'm waiting for the scan, it feels like it's taking forever to get here but everyone has already decided on what i am having, i think differently though.

Put me down for Nov 6th!! We are SO excited!! We decided to not find out just as they see it, but for them to write it down and we are getting cupcakes made with the frosting piped in the middle either pink or blue for what the bubs is!!! My family will be here to all eat a cupcake.. but, we get the first bite!!!

Another day closer to scan day!! We were thinking of a private scan too but think we'll save the money for a 4d scan at 30wks instead!

Rosie that's such a lovely idea. So lovely I may steal it from u :)

Littlesteph, what does everyone think you are having?

Rosie, I love that idea :) I could never do it myself. I am so selfish with this pregnancy. I want to keep everything to myself and my husband. We only just told our families Monday past. When we have our gender scan we will let others know but only after we have gotten a chance to enjoy it for a while first! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->