November gender scans.....

Wow I can't believe the number of boys!! And congrats to all who have found out so far!! So exciting! 5 more days for me!

it's nice to see some pink in the list :) still this list will mainly blue though hehe

It's a BOY!! Another little man to join my crazy lot :happydance:

Wow, looks like I'm one of the odd ones out with my pink bump!

Congrats to all those who have found out!!! :thumbup:

So fun story: This week on the radio in the evenings they have been giving away ballet tickets and a free ultrasound... (never heard of a radio station giving away an ultrasound, but whatever) so I have been calling every night to try to win so I could get in early to find out what my LO is. Well, last night I WON! :happydance: I called this morning and scheduled my gender scan for later this afternoon. I am so excited to find out!!! Then let the shopping begin! :haha:

Wow look at all the boys!! Congrats to all :)

Just got back from my scan. We're having a girl! I didn't mind either way but we are very happy! :happydance:

It's a girl! Would have been happy either way, but it evens us out a little. We will have 3 girls & 4 boys this spring!

So happy to see all these babies colors!!!! nice to see some girls added to the bunch :)

Yay congrats ladies scan in 2 hours I cant wait to see my baby again havent seem him/her in 9 weeks

I had my scan today and found out we're having a little baby boy :) like so many others in this thread already but I really am so happy and excited! :wohoo:

:blue: :blue: :blue:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->