November gender scans.....

Congrats to everyone that's found out so far! I can't wait for my turn! 5 days and counting - yay! Really hoping to join team blue! I have a feeling they'll be moving up my due date too....

Congrats to the new colours!!

I had a dream last night mine was a boy, so obviously it's going to be a girl!! Anyone else having gender dreams??

I had dreams about both but more about girls and that's what we're having. Also for anyone interested, pretty much all the gender quizzes I dismissed as stupid said we were having a girl!

I have the dreams but it 50/50 cause one night it was boy next night girl but all the home gender test were right they all said boy

congrats to you ladies who've found out.

for the first time ever since we got our kitten she has never sat or slept on my lap today she has.i wanted to cry but happy because she had been hiding in a corner under the side table lol :) xxx

18 days to go now

Hi can you add me onto here please my gender scan is 25th November :) x

thank you for putting me up on the front page steph :) xx

What are the drano, baking soda tests? :/ x

Put baking soda or bicarbonate of soda (uk) version into a cup. Wee on it! If it fizzes like soda then a boy. If nothing it's a girl.

The drano test is very dangerous. It gives off toxic fumes. Please research it before doing it.

WOW!! Out of 19 ladies that have given results, 15 were boys!!! That is a huge win for the boys!!
Hubby and I are hopingfor a boy, but will be veryhappy with a girl too. Just as long as bubs is healthy!!
If anyone wants to venture a guess on my gender guess thread, that would be appreciated!!!

10 days to go here, tomorrow i'll be in single digits!!!

For the drano have someone not pregnant do it my mom did it outside while I watched from inside

Count me in for the 14th. I will find out then. Two little girls already so maybe a little boy this time? Who knows xx

Although our bump has been counted twice (I'm hopefulpony's wife and she's the one with the bump!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->