November gender scans.....

Im hoping my baby is blue to :). cant wait to get to single digits xx

loving all the colours coming up, i know i've said that before but it's so amazing. Also loving the fact we still have ladies joining the list.

As it's gone midnight in the UK, it's means 3 things.
1, it's sunday
2, i am now 20 weeks which means i am half way through my pregnancy and
3, i find out what baby is ekkkks :D :happydance:

Me too I love! Gl doll face and little can't wait to hear!

I find out on Monday...!!!! I wish I could say I'm hoping for a boy, but the truth is I'm really just going to appreciate a healthy baby!!!! Either way, excited to know as I can start shopping. On another good note, I'm really starting to feel baby move a lot now, so that makes me feel better already!

Whoo hoo im 18 weeks today :) and i bought my first pair of maternity trousers lol. Im cheesing about them to as new look have a sale on :) luckily i had cash :)

good luck guys. Dollface im so excited to find out what your having. I still say boy xxx

Just a little over a week left for us! Can't wait. Super happy for all of u and ur Lil bundles of blue or pink! I'm hoping for a girl, my other half is hoping for a boy.... The house is spilt down the middle... Our Lil Blu has been moving Round n randomly kicking up a storm, tho mostly just in the evenings... Good luck to all

Omg omg my scan is in 3 and a half hours!!!!!!! Should I wait for the health status of bin before pressing on about gender???? Omg I'm so nervous ladies I'll be happy so long as bubba is healthy!

Good luck! We have or scan tomorrow though already know its a boy I'm so nervous about whether he's ok

So excited i finally it into a pair of maternity jeans, ende up getting them from New Look in the end despite the fact they don't really do the type of style i'd usally wear. i had a look on there website before i went in and saw a pair of skinny jeans that were maternity, i do love my skinny jeans.

I am hoping to get a pair of maternity skinny jeans next weekend when we go out of town for our scan :happydance: I used to live in my skinny pants, either cords or jeans with my boots. The maternity pants I have right now are not skinnies so I am having to rework my wardrobe. I hope I can find a pair. :)

6 days for me!!!

It's a boy!!

sucking his thumb!
https://i48.tinypic.com/28wctfs.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79