November gender scans.....

my hubby thinks we're having a boy so dose most of both our families. theres 3 people in his family pregnant if you include me 2 of which are having boys, kinda hoping for a girl so i can be the odd one out hehe. i'll be happy either way though.

November 13th I am having my scan.. counting down the days. lol :D

congrats doll! he's precious! thats my scan date to piggie!

Please add me to nov. 21! Congrats on all the scans so far ladies! SO many blue bumps!
Looking back, can you say there were signs that it would be blue?

Less than 24 hours for me!!! :D eeekkkk! Wish me luck on healthy baby! I will post asap with the gender... although seeing all these blue bumps makes me think it could possibly be a boy! Or maybe because there's so many blue bumps, I'll end of getting a girl seeing as how my family teases me about being the babygirl maker... well the baby's dad being a girl maker!

Congrats Erin :)

Sass827 your scan is the same day is mines :) xxxx

Eeek! lol So excited. I'm dying to see how baby is doing and how big he/she has got.. i've put on more weight just in a day :S but ive eaten about the same or less :s gain about 4-5lbs which is where. but i had lost half a inch around my waist the day before as i had been to the loo so much :S. x

Congratulations to all of you!! :-D

I was and still am waiting eagerly for my scan next week but DH said he wanted us to stay on team yellow!! Intially I thought I'd be able to convince him but just figured that he is really serious about being on team yellow and this 'suspense' means a lot to him.there is no way that I can know and not tell him accidentally or otherwise. If I know, I will def end up telling him..hmmm lets see whose able to convince whom by next week. Lol!

congrats littlesteph!!! we sure are raking in the boys around here. kinda starting to panick a little lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->