November gender scans.....

Congratulations to everyone who has had their scans and know.
I am desperate to know but scan not until next Tuesday !

Baby boy is healthy!! So relieved everything measured fine :)

Was too busy with face in the placenta to get a good photo though

nibley & i love lucy that's great! how are you passing the time??? i'm going crazy!!! great news mummy glad to hear your little man is doing great!

hi all had my scan today its a boy seems to be all boys for the 5th.

Wow another boy!!! Seriously boys are taking over the world :)

Seems funny, when I was pregnant with my little boy everyone seemed too be having girls. This time everyone is having boys, hoping am the opposite again lol although I would be very happy with another little man. 6 days til I find out!!! Congrats too all who have already found out xx

I have an hour and a half to go until I find out! I'm really freaking out, I couldn't even sleep properly!!!!!! :D:D:D Could this be a boy too?! It seems it's almost alllll boys in here!

Just popped by to see the outcome of littlesteph...congrats on the blue bump x

Seems funny, when I was pregnant with my little boy everyone seemed too be having girls. This time everyone is having boys, hoping am the opposite again lol

Same here! Crossing my fingers for an opposite!

Congratulations to all who have found out!

mine was the same looked like he was getting his face squahed.

After doing all the health checks our technician spent ages trying to get him to pose but he was being naughty and wouldn't so she didn't give us any picture which is sort of disappointing but oh we'll the main thing is he is healthy :)

After doing all the health checks our technician spent ages trying to get him to pose but he was being naughty and wouldn't so she didn't give us any picture which is sort of disappointing but oh we'll the main thing is he is healthy :)

strangly mine was the same. wiggle round alot at the start and then when she wanted to messure his spine he wouldn't get in the right place to get it. got it in the end though.
i had to pay for my scan pics before i went so they had no choice but to give me them.
thats a bit of a mean reason not to give you a picture.

Congratulations on the boys!! I can't beleive how many boys are in here!

5 more days for me!

it's getting crazy with all the boys. think i might have to carry this tread on in the 3 tri when we get there, just so we can all see how everyones getting on.

I'm desperate to join the team blue club!

Had my scan today team :pink: !!!!! :D Baby wouldn't open her legs, the lady was about to tell us to come back, when she opened her legs and it appeared to be a girl, although she said she couldn't say that for sure! Stubborn baby! I figure I will go for my 3D scan around 23 weeks and have it confirmed! For now, keeping all receipts! :) Very Happy to have 2 girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->