• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November gender scans.....

congrats to everyone who found out the genders today.

team pink still have some catching up to do

Congratulations Too scared on team blue and Missmiylove on team pink :happydance:

Aww check you all out finding your genders lol. I'm 19 weeks today which means i have 10 days to go yipeee :) xxx

Eek, 6 more sleeps for us! Hoping to confirm that "maybe" into an certain :blue:

Congrats to all that have found out and GL to anyone finding out soon! :flow:

3 days till ours! Although it's not likely to find out the gender until the following week unless I'm lucky. =(

Well we are team :blue: :cloud9: I was hoping for a girl but I am over the moon with my baby boy, my 2 boys will be sooo close!!! And we finally agreed on a name, he will be Joshua!! Roll on April xx

up to 28 boys & 15 girls! wow hoping to add more pink tues :)

It'll finally be my scan day tomorrow. Feels like I've been waiting forever. I keep getting a girl vibe for my bump so we'll see, hopefully.

i'm right along with you i love lucy! tomorrow at 1, feeling pink!

Wooo i down to 9 days now :).

And im now 19weeks and 1day :). Nearly half way through and its stinking int alot more. As i feel loads more flutters and pops :).

CC so excited to find out what your having good luck for tomorrow xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"