November gender scans.....

congrats to everyone whos found out the genders so far, good luck to the ones yet to find out.

It's a boy! Anyone have any good boy names? We are struggling?

Congrats nope I always had a hard time with boys names even now we only have a first name

I'm on Team Pink now, so you can borrow any of my faves :) They are Soren, Miles and Lucas.

I found thinking of boy names really hard, good luck and congrats on your beautiful baby boy!

ETA and if you do have any at all, or some that you quite like but maybe aren't perfect, I really like the feature on the baby name wizard website called sibling names. It really helps find names that are similar to ones you already like. And you can put in girls names you like to find boy name suggestions :)

I'm on Team Pink now, so you can borrow any of my faves :) They are Soren, Miles and Lucas.

I found thinking of boy names really hard, good luck and congrats on your beautiful baby boy!

ETA and if you do have any at all, or some that you quite like but maybe aren't perfect, I really like the feature on the baby name wizard website called sibling names. It really helps find names that are similar to ones you already like. And you can put in girls names you like to find boy name suggestions :)

I just realized, it looks like we're both having girls and are due the same day :p, any names picked out?

We are team......... Yellow :( baby kept it's legs crossed and hid under my belly button... So we are gonna book a private scan for as soon as possible... A lil upset- I really wanted to know!

We are team......... Yellow :( baby kept it's legs crossed and hid under my belly button... So we are gonna book a private scan for as soon as possible... A lil upset- I really wanted to know!

I felt like this... :hugs: Our private scan is booked for the 17th!

Congrats ladies. All the gender are rolling in.

Ukgirl seems so far away still doesnt it.

Down to 12days now :). nearly single digits :)..

Looking forward to finding out SM's baby sex tomorrow :) xx

it does cherrybump!! It's only 18 days away now but it feels like an eternity, I'm trying to find things to fill up my days so they go quicker. I know the night before my scan I wont be able to sleep lol, it's like early xmas for us!

Thank you for everyones replies, re-intuition, I feel like this baby is a boy, however, I felt like my daughter was a boy and even though she can be a bit of a tom boy at times, she is most defo a girl! lol. x

Congrats on team pink our girls name we had picked out was athena jean-grace we have a thing when it comes to a names we have an angelica anastasia and an alice lol heck the 2 names for a boy that dh is stuck on are adam and abel but that is for his middle name

12 days til our day cherry! It does seem like forever!
Bou- is this your first baby, or do you have other baby names in your house?

It's a BOY for me today, and I couldn't be happier :happydance::happydance::blue:

I have booked a private scan for tomorrow :) I WILL know the gender, whether this lo likes it or not! Then there is a massive baby store closing down Sunday so everything is on sale, and tomorrow afternoon I am buying my new 'baby friendly' sized car! Suddenly it all seems so... Crazy!

Oops! Looks like I am listed twice (the 26th and 29th). The 26th is correct. Thanks!!

:) the 26th is my little brother birthday lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"