November gender scans.....

Yay! Scan in 2 and half hours! And hopefully this time we will cone away knowing the actual sex!! Looking forward to this one :)

Good to SM today she has her scan sooon xxx

Thanks!! I really hope baby cooperates and we get a good picture of their face. We only have a picture from my 8 week scan so far. DH really wants something to show off! :haha: Our little 8 week jellybean just won't work. We need a new one :)

Also, I really hope we get a potty shot! I really want to know!

Private scan was well worth the money- baby still hid as much as possible but the lady was amazing and finally able to tell us we are team pink!

Private scan was well worth the money- baby still hid as much as possible but the lady was amazing and finally able to tell us we are team pink!

Congrats on team pink :hugs: amazing how relaxed the private scans are compared to NHS :thumbup:

Our technician at NHS scan was lovely but she did tell us off for having had a private scan at 17weeks. She said they don't look as much at the anatomy...I was a little like well uh yeah it was just a gender scan!

Our technician at NHS scan was lovely but she did tell us off for having had a private scan at 17weeks. She said they don't look as much at the anatomy...I was a little like well uh yeah it was just a gender scan!

We had a lovely tech for our 12 week scan too but they are pushed for time and i felt anxious cos out pudding was in an awkward position but today i felt like time wasnt an issue and just felt relaxed.

To be fair, i was petrified at 12 week scan in case there was nothing in there and this time we heard the hb at midwife a couple of days ago so all round less stress :thumbup:

Defo wont be telling them about the private scan now though LOL :thumbup:

12 hours til my gender scan!!!!! Aaarrgghh am sooo excited and nervous all at the same time!! Don't think I will be able too sleep tonight!! Hoping baby co-operates!!! Xx

Add another blue to the list for us! :happydance::dance::wohoo::yipee:

Congratulations to the ladies who found out today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->