• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November gender scans.....

:haha: had to read that twice then saw i was seeing things when i read stinking hehe.
i know what you meant though. :)
it is really starting to sink in now, every time i feel kicks and movement it makes me smile.
it really sunk in yesturday as we brough a travel sytem pram from babies r us.

Wooo i down to 9 days now :).

And im now 19weeks and 1day :). Nearly half way through and its stinking int alot more. As i feel loads more flutters and pops :).

CC so excited to find out what your having good luck for tomorrow xxx

Did not know for sure if they would go ahead with our gender scan, but we found out today that we are expecting a little girl.:happydance:

Congratulations to all the recent finder-outers!

I'm so excited for your ultrasound CC! But you know that already. :haha:

2 Days for me, Wednesday at 8am! Soo early and I can't even have a tea on my way. :coffee: Booooo. I plan to roll outta bed and go lol.

Thank you all for the well wishes!! As for shopping that might have to wait until the grand-mothers are done:haha:. It is the first girl out of four grand-boys, and I have been warned to start expecting gifts this coming week. With a large male dominated family, this might be fun:dohh:, lol.

ILoveYouZandT: Good luck on your scan:happydance:

Thank you all for the well wishes!! As for shopping that might have to wait until the grand-mothers are done:haha:. It is the first girl out of four grand-boys, and I have been warned to start expecting gifts this coming week. With a large male dominated family, this might be fun:dohh:, lol.

Aw thats so sweet and super handy :flower: good idea to hold off on the shopping :thumbup:

We have similar in that this is the first boy on my side since my dad but SIL has 2 boys so lots of hand me downs too :happydance::happydance: cant wait to see all the cute clothes :haha: dont think i can hold off the shopping much longer :haha: :wohoo:

Aw thats so sweet and super handy :flower: good idea to hold off on the shopping :thumbup:

We have similar in that this is the first boy on my side since my dad but SIL has 2 boys so lots of hand me downs too :happydance::happydance: cant wait to see all the cute clothes :haha: dont think i can hold off the shopping much longer :haha: :wohoo:

Congratulations on your boy:hugs:, and I know! Holding off will be hard, but hopefully once the storage in our house becomes nonexistent it may be beneficial. Might have to sneak out with the credit card sometime next week for an outfit or two- it might help with shopping craze.:haha:

It is amazing that we have the same EDD! Cannot wait until the 23rd:happydance:

thanks i love! i'll be sure to update as soon as were done with our scan!

I have a sono tomorrow morning, EXCITED to see my boy!!!

good luck cckarting and everyone else havign there scans today and congrats to everyone who had theirs yesterday!! we are in the 2 weeks countdown to ours now! 13 days to go! :D xx

Sorry I haven't updated! We found out on Friday we're team pink :pink: x

My Countdown begins! 48 hours and counting till our gender scan!!! woop am so excited I can't sit still or concentrate. so convinced it's a boy! otherwise be a shock if it's girl! but of course happy with a little prince or princess! :happydance:

Wow a lot of boys, only 6 days till I find out, still have a huge feeling its a girl :) will defo update Monday afternoon x

Congrats to all of you for your pinks n blues :)

My appointment got pre-poned and I had my US today..However, still dont know the gender....Discovered a few days ago that it really means a lot to my DH to stay on team yellow..although the suspence is killing, i hv decided to respect this wish of his. So team yellow we are..only find out next April!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->