• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November gender scans.....

Well ladies, had our scan this past Monday. My whole family wanted a girl, since my house is full of 3 teenage boys n a 12 yr old daughter. I prayed for a girl, tho instincts said boy! Guess instincts overrode prayers! It's a BOY! I started crying immediately, so sad it wasn't a girl, now after a whole day went by, tons of tears n angry moments later. I'm Happy! Tho we also have to go back, since the tech couldn't get a good pic of the heart. Hoping that's not code for something being wrong.... Wishing n praying for the best, hope Mr Man Upstairs grants me that wish! Congrats ladies

Well ladies, had our scan this past Monday. My whole family wanted a girl, since my house is full of 3 teenage boys n a 12 yr old daughter. I prayed for a girl, tho instincts said boy! Guess instincts overrode prayers! It's a BOY! I started crying immediately, so sad it wasn't a girl, now after a whole day went by, tons of tears n angry moments later. I'm Happy! Tho we also have to go back, since the tech couldn't get a good pic of the heart. Hoping that's not code for something being wrong.... Wishing n praying for the best, hope Mr Man Upstairs grants me that wish! Congrats ladies

Don't worry, we had to go back for the heart measurements. Honestly, if there was something wrong, they'd 100% tell you! :flower: Sorry about your disappointment at first... A lot of people feel that way and kudos to you for admitting it. :hugs:

Congrats to eveyone who has found out so far... 3 more sleeps for our private scan. :happydance: Let's turn that "maybe" into a "definitely" :blue:

Congratulation everyone! I've got 20wk scan next week and will be asking for confirmation just to be sure however I'll be amazed if they change mind after what I saw on the scan he he ;)

Congrats CCkarting and everyone else who have just found out.

Week today for my scan YAY!!!

<3 breeze. I'm so scared that they will say girl, and I will really cry so hard. Think the us techs are used to it? I don't want them to think I'm a jerk. I hate being judged.

it'll be ok sass! i'm sure their use to it, happy or sad! I was so proud of myself i made it to the car before crying!

You are so much stronger than me cc. I'm a total woosie. I could totally picture myself having a full blown anxiety attack on the table and throwing up in the exam room. How do I brace myself for this?!
So I'll share a bit of my cause- DH looks at e the other say and goes, "oh my god, your bbs are so big! (I've one from a b to a d already!)" and I reply, "yes, in 6th grade". His face falls and he says, "this better be a boy."

haha. I had it a bit easier, my dh didn't care what we had. He wanted a girl but said it didn't matter if we had another boy, he was just happy we could have another baby! So knowing he wasn't disappointed helped, and i took my boys with me and didn't want to upset them either crying in the office to think i didn't want him. I am feeling better today still, i'm sure i might cry again sometime, but i am happy i feel this baby was ment to be even if it is a boy! we tried for almost a year and a half with nothing, and then my dh won his first race and we conceived that night after celebrating! So I feel like this baby was ment to be a part of our family. Plus my dh isn't against having 1 more in the future sometime, it's me that's not sure lol.

I cried about being team :blue: at first too. It was just so unexpected since I wasn't getting boy vibes at all. I had just been planning more for a girl I guess since that's what I thought I was having. I'm glad to hear you're feeling better about having a boy though. I'm much more excited about it today. I CANNOT wait to do the nursery.

Hope everything goes well when you go back in for your appointment.

Mine is tomorrow at 8am. Ugghhhhh. I'm so nervous and anxious. I was trying my best not to think about it, but it's getting more and more difficult to forget.

I'm worried I'm going to see a penis and then know it's a boy without the tech telling me haha.

Did you finally get your girl?! Or is it another beautiful boy? :)

Like I figured, the tech wouldn't confirm it but did let us know while she was measuring the legs that we were basically looking at the gender lol. It was very obvious to me there was no penis, but until it's confirmed I can't let myself get excited.. Ok, I want to go shopping. This is probably worse than plainly not knowing! Now I just have to speculate and wonder for about a week hahaha!

CC, you're sooo much stronger than me. I did throw up this morning. When she asked if we were wanting to know the gender my heart started racing so fast I thought it was going to explode!! I was shaking and just simply freaking out. But I saw there and looked at the "potty shot" and calmed down.

We'll see though, not 100% at all. I've told friends and family I'm about 90% sure. On here I've said about 75% sure. But I think I'm going to dwindle it down to about 50% for less disappointment. Haha.

really hope you get your princess i love! dh said he had a dream about our little man last night. He said he was late for the delivery and looking for our room and saw our beautiful baby with blond spiky hair and he was gorgeous, and gave him butterflies when he saw him. I'm ready for april to be here already to see what the babes looks like!

Congrats on all the new coloured bumps!! A week to mine :)

Did anyone dream the correct gender?

I cried in first pregnancy because it was a girl!!

i had dreams this one was a girl, so my dreams were wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->