• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November gender scans.....

I hear that the old wives tale was that if you dream of a girl you are having a boy and visa versa, I've heard so many conflicting gender theories though so I'm confused lol xx

Congrats 50% of my dreams were right the 50 he was a she

I had dreams of having both a boy and a girl. I dreamed more about having a girl though. My baby is a little boy though, not a girl. I actually think dreams might be based a lot on our own desires or things people say. I dreamed about having twin on two different occasions just because DH said something about twins. Definitely only one in there.

i have my gender scan 2morrow :happydance: any last guesses???

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/1300859-update-so-excited-gender-scan-2morrow-last-guesses-plse-plse.html

wow away for pretty much a day and had 4 pages to catch up on.
congrats to everyone whos found out baby's gender.

i have my gender scan 2morrow :happydance: any last guesses???

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/1300859-update-so-excited-gender-scan-2morrow-last-guesses-plse-plse.html

I think it could be a girl

yea, i think boys are defently going to be winning this one :D

With my first pregnancy I had dreams it was a girl... I also wanted a girl and she was a girl

This time I had dreams it was a boy... I wanted a boy but we think it's another girl. (she only opened her legs as the tech was telling us we couldn't find out, and I don't think I seen a penis anywhere, and she said the same but said she couldn't ay for sure) ... So I do think some women have instinct but I think some women also have dreams on a bit of personal desire.

I have my 20 week scan today, obviously we had the private scan a few weeks ago but can't wait to see if my little miss is still a healthy little miss!!

im down to 5 days to go now :) eeek! getting so slow now.

Since i fell pregnant i always wanted a boy and have a strong feel it may be so we'll find out wednesday hopefully if baby show us the goods.

Also when i lie down my bump is getting harder each time :) but when i stand up all you see is my wobbly bits :( can't wait for the to define up lol x

I'm with you cherry! The days are going by so slowly!
Good luck Amy and sparkle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"