• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November gender scans.....

Congrats hun.

Today went pretty fast im so glad its friday tomorrow :) xx

Congratulations (again) on Team :pink:

2 more sleeps for me! :happydance:

Both last wks scan and this wks scan baby refused to show us gender!
Got another MCA scan on thursday next wk failing that im going to have to book a gender scan! xx

Congrats on team pink sparkle!!! xx

Cherry.. not long til we get ours!! 11 days for me <3 Canny wait! xx

Everything was perfect :) she was being a bit uncooperative and didn't want to open her legs though, sonographer guessed girl but said on his opinion alone he wouldn't go shopping for pink!!

I have my scan on monday, I really hope they get a clear shot and baby gives us a flash.

It's coming in a little faster now wish im happy about until Tuesday get here then ill be a baby of nerves. Even though i know baby is growing. I love feeling my belly now whiling lying down (super hard) and if i sit up right i can feel those flutter every so often :) and a few pops lol.

BRING ON WEDNESDAY!!!

I love feeling baby move it's such a great feeling even when it dose catch me off gaurd

I think the best thing in the world is to lay in bed at night before I go to sleep and feel the kiddo moving away in there. <3

Our Doppler arrived last night and DH is loving finding the baby. Now we know it's ok, I'm already all nerves to find out if it's a boy. Oh man do I hope so! Bring on Wednesday!

Woo, it's almost here! :happydance:

1 more sleep. We should know 100% if we are indeed :blue: tomorrow, appointment is @ 11:20AM!! (UK)

Can I join? We've got a private gender scan at 17+0 next Saturday 24th November...no idea whether we'll be team blue or team pink!!!x Only 8 days to go!

GL Jenny and chez! Lucky ducks! Hope it goes wonderfully!

Hiiii Lpjkp!! xxx Welcome :) xx

10 day's to goooooooo!! woo!

Hello to all the new ladies thats have joined. I think it's only the one today so hello lpjkp.

good luck to everyone whos finding out the genders in the next few days.
i'm going to do another tally on sunday, but the girls still have a lot of catching up to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->