• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November gender scans.....

I have to go back next week for my OB's 20 week scan (due to post-hurricane issues appointments are being moved around and they are still short staffed and we got bumped back a week due to scheduling conflicts :cry:)

We went to a private scan because after 6 weeks with no scans/of anticipation I could not wait any more (and i was uber hormonal and distraught over the 7 more days of waiting :lol:)

Baby is DEFINITELY a boy. :blue: He felt the need to flash us when she was checking. lol Spread his legs and rolled so all we saw was feet and boy parts. (the ultrasound tech even called him a show off. hehe)

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/532096_612673976434_1806528707_n.jpg

Sugaree congrats on team blue :hugs: love that he flashed you all :haha: cheeky :flower:

Found out today at our 20 week scan that we are having a BOY! :happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Ahh 2 more days!!!!! I'm so stinkin excited!! Wow that's a ton of boys! I hope I can add to the boys ;)

Boys are so ruling haha fingers crossed ill be adding to them.

Who has there scan on wednesday and what time is it at lol

Its confirmed, we're having a girl!!! Im in shock but outrageously happy!

congrats on the girl woohoo a 100 pages and the month isnt done yet

Congrats to everyone! Also to you ILoveYouTandZ on getting your princess! And THANK YOU to littlesteph for keeping up with all of our bumps!

Thank you ladies! And congratulations to all have found out to date!

Today's the day! :happydance: I'll be updating later... :flow:

GL to anyone else who has one upcoming!! :flower:

ILoveYouZandT - Congrats hun bet your well made up xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back