• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November gender scans.....

Hey ladies if any of you are on the April babies 2013 thread could you please post there baby gender if you know if. Ive just had to compare both list and there was alot missing lol. My eyes are so fuzzing now :(. There's still loads without genders beside there names. Just incase ive missed again. xxxxx

Its confirmed, we're having a girl!!! Im in shock but outrageously happy!

Im SO happy for you! I was secretly rooting for you. You've been so patient and so caring about it. You wanted your girl but didn't make it a priority, and I admire that :) Your two boys are going to love to have a little sister to look out for! And gosh is she going to be beautiful!

And as for everyone else, I hope you all get your dream gender :)

God willing I found out on Tuesday.

I am so unbelievably excited.. Didn't think the day would actually come & I'm nearly there.. Whoooop!

Omg znt! I am soooooooo over the moon for you! Are you just flipping out? Massive hugs!
So excited to hear back for chez. Update us ASAP please!
Cherry- I'm Wednesday too. 11:30 am east coast time. What time are you?
Like you and mrs.m, I'm dying to be added to team blue. Fx for us all!

Its confirmed, we're having a girl!!! Im in shock but outrageously happy!

Im SO happy for you! I was secretly rooting for you. You've been so patient and so caring about it. You wanted your girl but didn't make it a priority, and I admire that :) Your two boys are going to love to have a little sister to look out for! And gosh is she going to be beautiful!

And as for everyone else, I hope you all get your dream gender :)

Aww thank you! That means a lot! :hugs: My midwife called to tell us and my husband was driving, and I started bawling my eyes out (lol!!!) I was so happy for someone to finally confirm what I saw. My husband got so confused and he's like "are you happy...?!?!" Hahahaha. I just nodded my head. And my older little guy kept asking why I was crying and my husband said "Mommy's happy!" and he's still like "But why are you crying?!' lol, it was so cute! Then my husband told my son he was getting his baby sister and his face lit up like crazy, and him and daddy high fived. :cloud9: Sooo cute lol.

Omg znt! I am soooooooo over the moon for you! Are you just flipping out? Massive hugs!
So excited to hear back for chez. Update us ASAP please!
Cherry- I'm Wednesday too. 11:30 am east coast time. What time are you?
Like you and mrs.m, I'm dying to be added to team blue. Fx for us all!

I feel.. Blissful? No other way to describe it. I feel calm, and just darn good! I've felt she was a girl all along but couldn't let myself believe it after what happened with my second. My husband took our van today so I can't go shopping but I'm dying to go buy some pink things! Okay, more pink things as I already have some stuff lol!

DO some online shopping! zulily.com has some great things for girls!

That's funny, I came into this thread and before I scrolled down I had just clicked on the banner for zulily lol!!

Update ladies!!! Still team yellow! Baby had legs tightly clamped shut sonographer got me to wiggle about and stubborn little thing would not uncurl but good thing is she got all measurements and healthly bean. She did say that if pushed she'd say 65 per cent girl! Do you think I'm ok to buy pink lol x

I'm soo worried I will not get a chance to peak the gender. I'm going to go to my appointment armed with orange juice and sweets to get baby moving if s/he decides to be difficult. I will probably cry if s/he is uncoperative. I hope the sonographer is patient and will try and help get baby moving for us to see. I wanted a private gender scan at 16 weeks but Mom & DH were totally against it and I had to wait the agonising 20 weeks to get a chance of finding out. But if baby is uncoperative I am getting my private scan with ot without Mom & DH's knowledge or 'permission' darn it lol

Add another :blue: to that list, please! IT'S A BOY... and he wasn't so shy this time! :haha:

Update ladies!!! Still team yellow! Baby had legs tightly clamped shut sonographer got me to wiggle about and stubborn little thing would not uncurl but good thing is she got all measurements and healthly bean. She did say that if pushed she'd say 65 per cent girl! Do you think I'm ok to buy pink lol x

i wouldn't go out a buy pink just yet, is there a way you could get a private scan done see if baby shows you then

I'm soo worried I will not get a chance to peak the gender. I'm going to go to my appointment armed with orange juice and sweets to get baby moving if s/he decides to be difficult. I will probably cry if s/he is uncoperative. I hope the sonographer is patient and will try and help get baby moving for us to see. I wanted a private gender scan at 16 weeks but Mom & DH were totally against it and I had to wait the agonising 20 weeks to get a chance of finding out. But if baby is uncoperative I am getting my private scan with ot without Mom & DH's knowledge or 'permission' darn it lol

i took sqash and and chocolate with me, he was so active after that really was not shy, when she didn't want him to move he did and when she wanted him to move he wouldn't

Congrats chez! Any word from mrs. M?
Amour- I'm totally with you. Planning on bringing a can of soda just in case.

How exciting, everyone finding out what they are having :D I have my scan TOMORROW!!!! at 9:30 eeekkk I am so excited...and nervous....I can't see myself being able to sleep tonight!!! I really hope our little one opens up so we can find out, I will be so dissapointed if I walk away not knowing :(

Good luck for tomorrow Mrs Hippo.

Sass827 Mines is 1.30pm :) uk time lol So excited that is nearly finally here.

My appointment is at 2:15!! Oh my goodness I am so stinkin excited!!! What should I eat before the appointment? A orange, chocolate? :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

My appointment is at 2:15!! Oh my goodness I am so stinkin excited!!! What should I eat before the appointment? A orange, chocolate? :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

They told me to eat chocolate and drink a fizzy drink 20mins before my appointment but baby still didn't jiggle... :dohh: We still got the "money shot" though! :thumbup:

Good luck!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->